Telekinetic Power Well, it's pimp

PMD fits well into Psychics; he reverses most of the effects and' date=' most importantly, [b']reverses Brain Research Lab[/b] X3

I'd rather use Spell of Pain.

But yes, this is very, very pimp.

Spell of Pain doesn't stop destruction or contribute 2400 ATK to the equation, it's also continuous.

But using Spell of Pain w/Mind Master and BRL causes your opponent to get raped in the face with 8000 damage in one hit. AKA the Mind Master OTK.

I'd rather hit than restore.

PMD fits well into Psychics; he reverses most of the effects and' date=' most importantly, [b']reverses Brain Research Lab[/b] X3

Spell of Pain doesn't stop destruction or contribute 2400 ATK to the equation, it's also continuous.

But using Spell of Pain w/Mind Master and BRL causes your opponent to get raped in the face with 8000 damage in one hit. AKA the Mind Master OTK.

So THAT'S what the OTK was, never knew it...

Me niether. Pretty good OTK...

l always took this card out my binder everytime l passed it. And l always said' date=' "Why dosen't anyone use this...? A possible +4 quickplay with no real restrictions... Huh."

[/quote']

Most dmg you could possibly take is 3k, and I doubt you will ever take that much. Reuses Krebons and summons multiples of them, pimp, and Mind Master isn't a bad tuner given the amount of lvl 4 and 6's used today, making it into a lvl 5 or lvl 7 synchro easy.

So THAT'S what the OTK was, never knew it...

That's ONE of the mind master OTKs... which I happened to be the first one on the site to think up.

When E-Tele was at three, this wasn't out yet.

PSYCHIC TYPES WORSHIP A GIANT CHEESE!

[/Runescapereference]

This card + Prime Material Dragon = lulz

Fix'd

Not quite sure o.0

I'm bad with wording...

Taking damage = inflicting damage?

Yes, yes it is, as long as it isn't a cost to the effect (which is usually what makes it "pay" instead of "inflict") PMD will reverse it.

PSYCHIC TYPES WORSHIP A GIANT CHEESE!

[/Runescapereference]

This card + Prime Material Dragon = lulz

Fix'd

Not quite sure o.0

I'm bad with wording...

Taking damage = inflicting damage?

Yes' date=' yes it is, as long as it isn't a cost to the effect (which is [b']usually[/b] what makes it "pay" instead of "inflict") PMD will reverse it.

lolusually

Idk, that does seem like a sort of cost

Oh well, I'm not gonna argue it. I like it XD

Archived