Digital Madness. A Digimon Set. (My First Set) 17/--

Dianamon

[align=center]Come one come all to Digital Madness! You see, apparently I'm good at card making, so I want to make a Set! Its a Digimon set of course, and will consist of All of the Digimon I can make. So please, I hope you like my cards, and don't be that harsh. Also, keep your hands and feet in the vehicle at all times.

e0lb2q.png

[spoiler=The "A" Digimon]

[spoiler=AeroVeedramon]

444840.jpg

This card is also treated as a Winged Beast-Type monster. If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of a "Digital" monster you control, draw 1 card. Once per turn you can discard 1 card from your hand. If so, decrease your opponents Life Points by 500. You can discard 3 cards and remove this face-up card from play to Special Summon 1 level 8 or higher "Digital" monster from your hand or Deck to your field.

[spoiler=Agumon]

444840.jpg

This card is also treated as a Reptile-Type monster. When this card is Normal Summoned you can add 1 "Digital - Koromon" from your Deck to your hand. When this card declares an attack, you can discard 1 card to flip 1 face-down defense position monster face-up.

[spoiler=Agunimon]

444840.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 face-up Warrior-Type monster you control. When this card declares an attack, destroy all face-down defense position monsters on the field. If there are no face-up "Digital" monsters on the field besides "Digital - Agunimon", destroy this card.

[spoiler=Airdramon]

444840.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, discard 1 card. For each "Digital" monster in your Graveyard, place 1 Aerial Counter(s) on this card (max. 5) by removing 5 Aerial Counter(s) from this card, destroy 1 monster on the field

[spoiler=Akatorimon]

444840.jpg

This card is also treated as "Digital - Kokatorimon". When this card is Special Summoned by a card effect, you can select 1 face-up monster on the field. Decrease the ATK of the selected monster by 500. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can change the attack target to a face-up "Digital" monster you control.

[spoiler=Aldamon]

444840.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 face-up "Digital - Agunimon" and 1 face-up "Digital - BurningGreymon" that you control. When a face-up "Digital" monster you control is destroyed by battle, increase the ATK of this card by 100. When this card is destroyed by battle, discard 2 cards from your hand.

[spoiler=Allomon]

444840s.jpgWhen this card is Summoned, flip a coin. If heads, destroy all face-down defense position monsters on your opponents field. If tails, destroy all face-down defense position monsters on your field. When this card declares an attack, you can remove 1 face-up "Digital" monster you control from play. If so, increase the ATK of this card by 300 until the End Phase.

[spoiler=Alphamon]

444840.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 face-up "Digital" monsters from play. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, discard 2 cards. Once per turn, you can add 1 "Digital" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can discard 1 "Digital" monster from your hand to place 1 Alpha Counter(s) on this card (max.10) By removing 3 Alpha Counters from this card, destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is destroyed by battle, decrease your Life Points by 1000.

[spoiler=AncientBeetlemon]

444840.jpg

This card is also treated as a Thunder-Type monster. When this card is Normal Summoned, destroy it. You can Special Summon this card by removing 3 face-up "Digital" monsters you control from play. When this card is Special Summoned discard 1 card. If a face-up "Digital" monster you control except "Digital - AncientBeetlemon" is selected as an attack target, switch the attack target to this card. When this card is destroyed by battle, draw 1 card.

[spoiler=Andromon]

444840.jpg

This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. You can remove 1 face-up Machine-Type monster and 1 face-up Warrior-Type monster that you control from play to Special Summon this card. Once per turn, you can draw 1 card. If you drew a level 4 or lower "Digital" monster, Special Summon it. If not, discard the card.

[spoiler=Angemon]

444840.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally). If you don't control a face-up "Digital" monster besides "Digital - Angemon" destroy this card. Once per turn, send the top card of your Deck to your Graveyard. If there are exactly 10 "Digital" monsters in your Graveyard, add 1 "Digital - Seraphimon" from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=Angewomon]

444840d.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, increase your Life Points by 500. When this card is desroyed by battle, remove this card from play. When this card is selected as an attack target, send the top card of your Deck to your Graveyard. If the card was a "Digital" monster, end your opponents Battle Phase. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card. If so, add 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=Ankylomon]

444840.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 face-up "Digital - Armadillomon" you control from play. When this card is Summoned, change this card to defense position. By discarding 3 cards, you can increase this cards ATK by 1900 and decrease its DEF by 1900 until the End Phase.

[spoiler=Antylamon]

444840o.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, add 1 Trap Card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can remove 2 Trap Cards in your hand from play to add 1 removed from play "Digital" monster to your hand. You can remove 3 Trap Cards in your hand from play to Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower removed from play "Digital" monster to your field.

[spoiler=Anubismon]

444840r.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, when a face-up monster you control is sent to the Graveyard, you can discard 3 cards to Special Summon the destroyed monster in defense position.

[spoiler=Spells and Traps]

[spoiler=Digital Roar]

444840.jpg

Only activate this card while you control a face-up "Digital" monster. Flip all face-up monsters on your opponents field face-down.

[spoiler=Digi-Block]

444840o.jpg

Only activate this card when a face-up "Digital" monster you control is selected as an attack target. Negate the attack and draw 1 card.

So yeah, as stated before, please enjoy and rate![/align]

No it's not a rip off from my old Digimon thread. Do you realize how many people did Digimon threads before I did? ALOT, so if he is ripping off of me, then I guess I ripped off from many other people. But anyways, great cards, very impressive, I'll be checking back for more later 9/10

Archived