Masey 4 AVFC Posted February 15, 2010 Report Share Posted February 15, 2010 i would say sideshow bob,mel and krusty.While Sideshow Bob is face-up,'Bart Simpson' cannot be normal,flipped or special summoned.replay against crystal palace :(,abbs.and we'll win Palace Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AbbatonStrikes Posted February 16, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 16, 2010 thanks for the ideas Masey Ill have a go at them very soon. anymore ideas from anyone, all are welcome!! Dont be shy I wont dis anything you come out with, there is merit in all ideas after all. Anymore comments or rates please people Oh you got crystal palace...Im sure youll smash em 2-0 at least. Your like 6th on the table aint ya?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Masey 4 AVFC Posted February 16, 2010 Report Share Posted February 16, 2010 We drawn 2-2 and in the replay definately 2-0.We've got West Brom/Reading in the quarter-final.Also,who do you support Abbs?And thanks for taking my idea!Another rep for you for liking it! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dranzer Posted February 16, 2010 Report Share Posted February 16, 2010 *shoots myself for not noticing this before. When I heard simpsons I thought joke card,but this is excelent.9.8/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spell Master Posted March 3, 2010 Report Share Posted March 3, 2010 Dude, these cards are awesome! And who doesn't like the Simpsons right? These would be an awesome collectors set if they really existed. Nice Job AbbatonStrikes! 20/10 Man Fantastic Job! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AbbatonStrikes Posted March 4, 2010 Author Report Share Posted March 4, 2010 Hey Masey how did you fair against Man U at the weekend?? I was out so I dint get to see the score when I left it was 1-1. Thanks Dranzer for the wicked comment, and the high rating almost a 10/10 WOOP WOOP!! Of course the man the Legend Spell Master...thanks for the cool rating and the props player always nice to hear what you have to say matey. 20/10 Im liking that kind of score lol Again dont be shy all ratings/comments and ideas welcome in this thread...Im working on Sideshow Bob, Krusty and Sideshow Mel so any cool pics will get you a Rep point and a note on this thread...cheers everyone for the interest. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Masey 4 AVFC Posted March 4, 2010 Report Share Posted March 4, 2010 we lost 2-1 but villa should have got a 2nd pe and vidic red card ot-nice new cards 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Niño Posted March 4, 2010 Report Share Posted March 4, 2010 Surprisingly good. XD Keep it up mate. ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lonk Posted March 4, 2010 Report Share Posted March 4, 2010 Good set. Homer Simpson seems a little underpowered though. 9.5/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tomcat14d Posted March 5, 2010 Report Share Posted March 5, 2010 make a magic card involving snake and have it allow you to take your opponents monster or something Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Neo Fusion Posted March 5, 2010 Report Share Posted March 5, 2010 minor errors, but good cards Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AbbatonStrikes Posted March 5, 2010 Author Report Share Posted March 5, 2010 No way Masey thats harsh 2-1...but at least you got to the final mate, thats bloody good going!! Cheers for the 10/10 mate, always nice to get them!! I have made sideshow Bob like you said and Im doing Krusty and Mel now...cant think of a good effect for Mel, what do you think?? Thanks Nino and Zerochill for the nice comments and rating 9.5/10 come on...gettin close to the magic 10/10, Im glad you like the effects, I did try to make em so they reflect each character. I think once Homer has had a few dougnuts counters he gets rather powerful...doesnt he go up to like 2600-2800 ATK, thought that was god for a Level 5?! Thats a good idea about the Snake card Tomcat14d...I may make a Monster Card and make a continuous Trap Card called "Yoink!" and have it work how you said lol Thanks FusionXD for your input too, Im sure there are a few but Im very happy with them on the whole, Any chance of an out of ten rating? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lonk Posted March 5, 2010 Report Share Posted March 5, 2010 You should make an "MMmmm, Donuts" card. Special Support for homer. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Masey 4 AVFC Posted March 6, 2010 Report Share Posted March 6, 2010 No way Masey thats harsh 2-1...but at least you got to the final mate' date=' thats bloody good going!! Cheers for the 10/10 mate, always nice to get them!! I have made sideshow Bob like you said and Im doing Krusty and Mel now...cant think of a good effect for Mel, what do you think?? Thanks Nino and Zerochill for the nice comments and rating 9.5/10 come on...gettin close to the magic 10/10, Im glad you like the effects, I did try to make em so they reflect each character. I think once Homer has had a few dougnuts counters he gets rather powerful...doesnt he go up to like 2600-2800 ATK, thought that was god for a Level 5?! Thats a good idea about the Snake card Tomcat14d...I may make a Monster Card and make a continuous Trap Card called "Yoink!" and have it work how you said lol Thanks FusionXD for your input too, Im sure there are a few but Im very happy with them on the whole, Any chance of an out of ten rating?[/quote'] i'll make one and pm it to you.no cost B) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AbbatonStrikes Posted March 10, 2010 Author Report Share Posted March 10, 2010 Thanks ZeroChill for the wicked idea, I have found a cool pic for the idea. When I get abit of freetime Ill make it up and post it asap!! A big thanks to Masey 4 AVFC for the Sideshow Mel card, you got your +1 as I promised and the card is up for all to see so enjoy people!! I like the bit in your sig about Man Utd lol...classic Sideshow Mel and Sideshow Bob posted up along with a Spell Card for Bob and a Trap Card for Homer, from Zerochill's idea. I hope you all like it and please do keep the ideas coming. Im going to make Krusty and also a card involoving Snake as tomcat14d suggested Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dranzer Posted March 10, 2010 Report Share Posted March 10, 2010 Epic win 9.8 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whiscash Posted March 10, 2010 Report Share Posted March 10, 2010 ...Oh my god.The, Bart, TheVoted 5. Went hog wild. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AbbatonStrikes Posted March 12, 2010 Author Report Share Posted March 12, 2010 Thanks Danzer for the Epic Win, its the first I have ever got I think...cheers boss man...did you see my Trap Card I put up too, I forgot to put in my post about it?! Thanks Whiscash for the 5, and Im glad you like the cards!! Ill keep em coming I already have ideas for the next part, the nuclear power plant lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AbbatonStrikes Posted March 18, 2010 Author Report Share Posted March 18, 2010 New cards added...Krusty the Clown, Snake the Jailbird and a Spell Card!! Please comment and rate please people. Any ideas are welcome too!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Masey 4 AVFC Posted March 18, 2010 Report Share Posted March 18, 2010 NEW EPIC CARDS!!! 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gawd of Spell Posted March 18, 2010 Report Share Posted March 18, 2010 EPIC Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AbbatonStrikes Posted March 21, 2010 Author Report Share Posted March 21, 2010 Two more Epics Im liking this, I have never had em on my threads before!! Big thanks to Masey 4 AVFC and 4ater for the wicked comments Also a huge thanks to Kocunar for my Kirk Van Houten card, its posted and the rep point has been added on!! Please keep the comments, rates, ideas and cards coming people its great to have your support. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redx555 Posted March 21, 2010 Report Share Posted March 21, 2010 plz pm me an tell me what u think of my cards Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Masey 4 AVFC Posted March 21, 2010 Report Share Posted March 21, 2010 dude,post a thread with your cards in Realistic,Any Other or Pop Culture Forum. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AbbatonStrikes Posted March 23, 2010 Author Report Share Posted March 23, 2010 redx555 I thank you for taking the time to post in my thread, but could you please make it about my cards and not about your cards/threads its a lil rude. Thanks Masey for your comment as always. Ive made a few new cards, they will be posted up soon just working on the last part of one of the effects to get it right. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.