Jump to content

Non-Joke Simpson Set!! NEW CARDS ADDDED!! Comic Book Guy, Santa's Little Helper and new Spell/Traps


AbbatonStrikes

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers bakupenguin for the 10/10 and Epic comment always great to get an epic!!

Thank you Code~Red for the comment, I tried very hard to find a good snake pic, but as he is not a main character there arent alot of good pics for him. If you find a better one please post it and Ill give you a rep...that goes for anyone for any card too.

 

New cards added Abe Simpsons, Grampa Simpson and Luann Van Houten to finish the family off!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks Masey for another 10/10...like them a whole lot!!

 

Im glad you like the Trap I made, I like to hear what people suggest it inspires me and also helps to make my Set better..a thanks to you for the idea player!! Not too sure what to make Itchy & Scratchy into yet hmmmm Ill have a think.

 

Hahaha lovin the reply Supernova. Im glad my cards arent too crappy for you lol!!

 

My next part is the Nuclear Plant...Mr Burns, Smithers, Lenny and Carl and maybe a few forgotten employees!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah your right Masey...the only thing is what they should do...It is hard trying to make effects that match the characters in the series. Any ideas are welcome!!

 

New cards added Mr Burns, Mr Smithers other monster, Spell and Trap Cards. Also a Token Card made by -SupernovA- is up there...thanks again matey is top notch. Hope you all like em..they took me awhile lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did try to make em fun and useful whilst keeping them effects close to the character in the series. WarriorNinja22. 8/10...that all good to me cheers for the commetn and rate

 

Thanks Latino101 Im glad you like the set and its inspired you to start a set of your own!! I'd like to see what you make PM me when you post your thread player.

 

I cant believe this thread has reached five pages and have sevral Epic Wins on here too. Thanks for all the ideas and comments/rates everyone they are really great///please keep em coming!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks Masey and tomcat for the idea I will look into it for sure!! I have put this on hold for awhile so I can work on my other sets...but I hope this weekend to make up at least four or five more cards!! As always ideas and improvements are welcome so feel free to leave your thoughts on here all levels and entries get equal voice on my threads.

 

Spyross "2" Im glad you like the cards and I am very greatful for the legend cards comment!!

I get them from all over Google, Photobucket and Deviant Art mostly

 

Thanks BloodBlader I tried to make them all fit in with the characters and try to capture some of the wacky behaviour of the show, I like the different scoring system lols out of 10 brilliant!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...