um, dude, a giraffe sat on your solemn.

ElekirinTSHD-JP-C.jpg

This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent as a result of a direct attack, your opponent cannot activate the effects of any Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster Cards until the End Phase of this turn.

that's not half bad, a 1200 direct LIGHT attacker that lockdowns all effects for the rest of the turn, including all the annoying battle stuff like kalut, honest, shrink, mystic tomato, and everything while it's at it.

and on top of that, you have a counter effect free 2nd main phase, so you can actually use destroy effects on stardust, and do all that other fun stuff.

now if only we could make it work on your opponent's turn too.

oh, well, it's still good.

lock then please.

um, ok, new card.

PerfectHeraldTSHD-JP-SR.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Herald's Promise". You can send 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect and destroy it.

or has this one been disscussed too?

this too has been discused..

BUT just for the sake of it' date=' the card is wonderful, its Honestable, has a MASSIVE defense, and can negate almost anything, execpt counter traps, and monster effects that activate through battle. in other words, he's a beast.

[/quote']

he is the word "no" on a stick for vallhalla.

Both have been discussed and it has been easily deduced that both are terrible.

Giraffe isn't bad. He isn't good' date=' but he isn't bad. Besides, he'z a frickin GIRAFFE!

[/quote']

He sucks.

But I suppose I'll cut him a little slack because he's a giraffe that's being electrocuted.

and he happens to be a 1200 direct attacker, and that's nothing to laugh at.

Giraffe isn't bad. He isn't good' date=' but he isn't bad. Besides, he'z a frickin GIRAFFE!

[/quote']

He sucks.

But I suppose I'll cut him a little slack because he's a giraffe that's being electrocuted.

Talk about a terrible way to try to win an argument.

The Earthbound Gods(which has considerably more ATK than this) can attack directly but most of them are regarded as terrible.

[/quote']

He sucks.

The Earthbound Gods(which has considerably more ATK than this) can attack directly but most of them are regarded as terrible.

EBIs are chained to field spells, require 2 tributes or a way to dodge it, and don't negate enemy moves for the rest of your Battle Phase, in your End Phase, or in your Main Phase 2.

They serve different purposes. Most EBIs are just OTK cards anyways.

[/quote']

He sucks.

EBIs are chained to field spells, require 2 tributes or a way to dodge it, and don't negate enemy moves for the rest of your Battle Phase, in your End Phase, or in your Main Phase 2.

They serve different purposes. Most EBIs are just OTK cards anyways.

But they both attack directly and have an ATK higher than 500, so that doesn't matter does it?

Secondly, from how you are acting about the card, it would be used to help a swarming deck OTK, correct?

So what deck would possibly use this card and have it not be an obstacle rather than an asset for it's win condition?

Attack directly -> flip Raigeki Break -> destroy the Opponent's Stardust with it.

This card's effect doesnt say "The effects of [blah] are negated"' date=' it says "They [i']cannot be activated[/i]"

Meaning this would stop a Stardust from bieng able to negate something, since it cant be activated.

NIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCEEEEEEE

Thats actually pretty good o____o

I looked at the pic like lolwut no ty.

This + OttD > Stardust ? Or Hammer Shot ect..

I also noticed this.... it lasts from the activation of Elekirin, until the Battle Phase.

Meaning you can be an annoying F, and use something like Lighting Vortex without worrying about it bieng negated.

ITT: Giraffes are godly awesome

Guest Chaos Pudding

Both cards you wanted to talk about have already been discussed. Also, next time, put the name of the card in the title, that way people can search the thread more easily.

Archived