inferinities: no hand= allowed to have broken effects?

ROFL Infernitys and Broken used in the same sentence?

They are most certainly not broken. It leaves you at a MAJOR hand disadvantage and most infernities have suckish effects. Just because they have their own version of Hero Blast doesn't mean they're broken.

Especially this Spell Card....No cards in hand AND ON THE FIELD? How the hell is that broken? I mean, it's not like my opponent won't have something to stop it. Most infernities have low ATK and DEF anyway. The best one i've seen is Archfiend.

HandlessFakeTSHD-JP-C.jpg

Horrible card.

how is that horrible? it lets you both have a hand and have inferinty effects active.

that's exactly what they need to become a threat all by themselves.

I activate MST I get a +a lot.

What now?

I still get my hand back on my turn' date=' that is part of the effect, not a second effect of the trap.

that means I could have another ready, or at the very least that means I can do something.

on top of that, the effect is from a trap, doesn't that mean spell speed 2, and herefore I can chain to mst at the very least?[hr']

just to say regardless, I like the fact that this archtype is breaking the normal rules of victory.

I'm guessing they won't try to do a big stunt (the no hand thing) until their ready for the OTK. Until then, it should be played to get what you need, open the field, and destroy threats. Then set up + make your hand disappear to do the OTK.

I don't think you would want no hand all the time. Just for the last turn, or when you need to pull something for game.

Or, that's how I believe they should be played.

Oh, and: TO THE MAX!!!

All I can say..... Infernities= Tier 2.

They won't find their way into Tier 1 anytime soon. Unless they make cards similar to Judgement Dragon, or the speed Blackwings are given, I don't see them finding their way in anytime soon. The only Archetype I see coming in, that could have even the slightest bit of a chance into Tier 1 is FRD's and FRDB's. Even then, their not all that great either. I'm waiting to see a real change in the Tier Process for Infernities. With the support their getting like those 2 cards, they might have a chance if Konami goes haywire.

Archived