inferinities: no hand= allowed to have broken effects?

at first, they were a bit of a joke, but now.

Zero-MaxTSHD-JP-C.jpg

they get to have stuff like this.

Activate if you have no other cards in your hand and you control no other cards. Special Summon 1 "Infernity" Monster from your Graveyard, then destroy all monsters your opponent controls with ATK equal to or less than the ATK of the Summoned monster. You cannot conduct a Battle Phase this turn.

I do have to say, they do mess with the normal way most people think about how to win.

but you have to admit, it makes it worth trying.

have inferinty monsters broken card advantage's iron grip on winning?

Effect? =/

do you watch the sub?

effect added' date=' but it is only an example for the overall discussion.

[/quote']

Nope; I'm just now starting to watch the first few episodes of 5ds =/

As for the effect, I can't see how this is broken

just because I have only that card in my hand, I get a monster reborn and a raigeki in one, no battle is a small price to pay.

they are usually weak, but they do have a good strategy:

Special Summon Infernity Archfiend. Use its effect to draw Infernity Archfiend. Special Summon the other Infernity Archfiend and use it's effect again to draw Infernity Archfiend. Special Summon the last Infernity Archfiend and use its effect to draw Infernity Destroyer. Summon it.

This way, using only 1 card, you get 2 1800 ATK monsters and 1 2300 ATK monster.

they are usually weak' date=' but they do have a good strategy:

Special Summon Infernity Archfiend. Use its effect to draw Infernity Archfiend. Special Summon the other Infernity Archfiend and use it's effect again to draw Infernity Archfiend. Special Summon the last Infernity Archfiend and use its effect to draw Infernity Destroyer. Summon it.

This way, using only 1 card, you get 2 1800 ATK monsters and 1 2300 ATK monster.

[/quote']

WRONG.

Also, I told you guys they would become good ;)

Kiryu fanboyism ftw.

On topic: Mirage is a 1 card OTK.

they are usually weak' date=' but they do have a good strategy:

[/quote']

lex-luthor-wrong1.jpg

Also, I told you guys they would become good ;)

Kiryu fanboyism ftw.

On topic: Mirage is a 1 card OTK.

Fix'd :].

Inferiniyities seems to be geting alot of good support, they seem to be a really awesome archtype.

Archived