[JG] Penguinz r awshum. [JG]

JG.

[align=center]2lutnwy.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card only be Special Summoned by Tributing 5 monsters you control or by its own effect. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Increase the ATK of this card by 800 for each Spell and Trap Card you control. If a monster you control is attacked by a DARK or EARTH monster, you can Tribute this to negate the attack and destroy the attacking monster. If this card is sent to the Graveyard this way, you can Special Summon it from the Graveyard during your next Standby Phase.

Joke card is only half-joke card. I mean, I gave it a serious effect, didn't I?[/align]

The effect printed on your card states:

Problem with this is, this card cannot be Special Summoned by its own effect because it is a nomi monster and you only put one condition there for it to be Special Summon. Try changing that line to:

"This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 5 monsters you control or by its own effect".

What else would you expect a penguin to be? They can't fly' date=' so it can't exactly be a winged-beast...

[/quote']

I made the Penguins in my Club Penguin Set Winged Beast-Type.

You almost can't even call them wings though...

Just FYI, Penguin Soldier is an Aqua-Type monster. This card... its kind of impossible to summon. Don't try to argue with me using Five-Headed Dragon. The solution is Future Fusion.

What else would you expect a penguin to be? They can't fly' date=' so it can't exactly be a winged-beast...

[/quote']

Just FYI, Penguin Soldier is an Aqua-Type monster. This card... its kind of impossible to summon. Don't try to argue with me using Five-Headed Dragon. The solution is Future Fusion.

The soloution to this is Tokens and swarming.

[/quote']

... You got me there.

[/quote']

... You got me there.

inorite? ;D

Archived