This topic contains judgment dragon! [Lightsworn]

Nope. They wouldn't make a broken card. They learned from their past mistakes. CED is their biggest one' date=' and they've learned from it.

[/quote']

im sorry man, but konami will never learn from there mistakes but more to abuse it instead. as long they still make cards like this is more money for them ,broken or not.

Not to mention that it isn't even a mistake given that Konami's objective is monetary. A cycle of "release broken new cards that everyone needs to buy lots of packs to obtain" --> "send them to the list" --> "release more broken stuff" provides an infinite chain of increased cash flow. The only mistake from which Konami wants to learn is not IOC or PTDN or LODT but CDIP.

Even though Lightsworns are powerful, they have a weakness!! As a Lightsworn player, i can say that you just wanna kill your opponent when he activates Oppression or Skill Drain!!

But nowadays, those cards don't see as much play as Lightsworns, which means that if those cards are played in Meta decks, Lightsworn would become less popular!!

JD only works with them, if Lightsworn become useless, this card won't exist, people will nuke the field with a Norlerased PoC!!

Even though Lightsworns are powerful' date=' they have a weakness!! As a Lightsworn player, i can say that you just wanna kill your opponent when he activates Oppression or Skill Drain!!

But nowadays, those cards don't see as much play as Lightsworns, which means that if those cards are played in Meta decks, Lightsworn would become less popular!!

JD only works with them, if Lightsworn become useless, this card won't exist, people will nuke the field with a Norlerased PoC!!

[/quote']

I find Oppression not that great against Lightsworns. Sometimes it's great and stops a JD, but it rarely stops more than 1 Summon because of Lyla, Ryko or Celest, which don't need Special Summoning (except possibly for a Celest tribute) and of which the first two can be searched with CotLB and all three recovered with Beckoning or, if used, monster Reincarnation, although I have had pretty good luck with drain against them, until they side into Decree/MST/ect and don't give me a chance to keep it up for any other parts of a match.

Even though Lightsworns are powerful' date=' they have a weakness!! As a Lightsworn player, i can say that you just wanna kill your opponent when he activates Oppression or Skill Drain!!

[/quote']

I find Oppression not that great against Lightsworns. Sometimes it's great and stops a JD, but it rarely stops more than 1 Summon because of Lyla, Ryko or Celest, which don't need Special Summoning (except possibly for a Celest tribute) and of which the first two can be searched with CotLB and all three recovered with Beckoning or, if used, monster Reincarnation, although I have had pretty good luck with drain against them, until they side into Decree/MST/ect and don't give me a chance to keep it up for any other parts of a match.

In my case, Heavy is in my grave when i need it!! As well as MST!!

I agree with you that Oppression isn't that good against LS, i find Skill Drain more useful!!

Archived