This topic contains judgment dragon! [Lightsworn]

As far as i'm concerned, this archetype ruined the game. The set provides full advantage for the player using, whereas the majority of other archetypes only provide one or two. When a player has hand, field, and graveyard advantage, there's really not much an opposing player can do.

In all honesty, I wouldn't really mind if the entire LODT set had never been released (aside from Gyzarus). But that's just me.

Nope, I just have a hate/love relationship with them. I'm happy that they released a anti-meta/beatdown archtype that has the potential to go meta (ironic). But I'm pissed that they value money over the balance of the game. But I hope that Core Chimail could beat LS, but then I'm not sure what will happen next then.....

Man, this reminds me of FF10.

Yu Yevon = Konami

Archtype that beats top = New Sin

Only JD and Celestia should be limited. Overall LS is Oped. I suggest creating a archtype that comepletly counter them. Oh wait' date=' Core Chimail.

[/quote']

Whoa, that's an idea, make a deck that can beat lightsworn...nobody's ever suggested that before...

Just ban the whole damn archetype.

LS are a bad archtype. IDK watcha people are talking about. LS just make the game more broken than it already is.

"And I' date=' Theed123, hereby fix this statement." End Quote.

[/quote']

Let me make a modification...

LS are a totally broken and expensive archtype. IDK watcha people are talking about. LS just make the game more money oriented and broken than it already is.

LS are a wonderful archtype. IDK watcha people are talking about. LS just make the game more elaborate.

[/quote']

LS are a fair and balanced archtype. IDK watcha people are talking about. LS just make the game more faster and fun than it already is.

Combo Breaker! Also, fixed moar.

LS are a wonderful archtype. IDK watcha people are talking about. LS just make the game more elaborate.

I'm gonna assume that you play lightsworn...

There has never been a whole archetype as broken as LS that has remained broken for so long. Even Chaos was banned before it got to the point that lightsworn is at.

[/quote']

LS are a fair and balanced archtype. IDK watcha people are talking about. LS just make the game more faster and fun than it already is.

Combo Breaker! Also' date=' fixed moar.

[/quote']

I don't play LS. I play BW. I believe LS is balanced. And Chaos got banned because of CED and Black Luster' date=' Konami has learned from it's mistakes and created LS.

[/quote']

Do you also believe that you can outrun chuck norris? Or that rainbow unicorns exist but are invisible to all who don't believe in them?

They are arguably the most broken archetype ever created by konami.

I think that Lightsworn are mostly pretty well designed, however I dislike the design of Judgement Dragon because of the sudden change of pace he far-too-often creates in the game and general unbalance of him. To a slightly lesser extent, I also question the value to the game of Wulf and Celest, although I'd love to see if they are truly enough to have LS dominating in a format with JD banned or even just limited.

Nope. They wouldn't make a broken card. They learned from their past mistakes. CED is their biggest one' date=' and they've learned from it.

[/quote']

Let the record show that the entire Lightlord archetype came out long before Dark Strike Fighter.

Let the record show that Blakie is a moron.

Wow Crab, we're agreeing on everything today...

Archived