Soul Reversal [DISC]

Guest PikaPerson01

It'd be better if it added the card to your hand. Right now it's one of the slowest quick-plays I've ever seen.

On a completely unrelated note, what the hell is up with Max C.'s sig? It's not "a Vayu for a penny" since it was sold for $41. And even if it was his auction or something, it's already been over for nearly 3 months.

It'd be better if it added the card to your hand. Right now it's one of the slowest quick-plays I've ever seen.

On a completely unrelated note' date=' what the hell is up with Max C.'s sig? It's not "a Vayu for a penny" since it was sold for $41. And even if it was his auction or something, it's already been over for nearly 3 months.

[/quote']

XD You said the same thing 3 months ago... Well, I'll have it changed in a day or so =P I just need a good image or something

This card sucks and this thread's just a random discussion with no actual point to it whatsoever. Only dig up old cards previously labeled as "useless" as a general consensus by everyone everywhere if you've found a use for it. Otherwise it's just a waste of valuable front page thread slots. That value's deflated an awful lot recently, but w/e.

On a completely unrelated note' date=' what the hell is up with Max C.'s sig? It's not "a Vayu for a penny" since it was sold for $41. And even if it was his auction or something, it's already been over for nearly 3 months.

[/quote']

XD You said the same thing 3 months ago... Well, I'll have it changed in a day or so =P I just need a good image or something

Berserk Dragon in a Spoiler labeled "This spoiler contains the epitome of calm and peace." And then Berserk Dragon jumps out and mauls their asses. That'd be sick.

Archived