I have three suggestions for this site.

Mod David

One would be a mute power for mods and up.

This would let the acc not post and only pms so if you have some good feeling that the person will change just mute them instead of baning.

My second would work like this. It would be for a club. IT would be under points and be called a guild you could buy a guild for a special ammount of points like lets say 5000 Points or 1000 reps. You would be able to name your guild one time. it would cost 500 points to change the name. you could sell the guild if you got bored of it. YOu would be able to add people into your guild. you could make different ranks for the guild and they would have certain powers. You could charge about 100 points for a person to join if they did not follow the ycm rules you would simply kick them from it and no refunds. so how would that sound?

I was thinking that you guys should get a proxy blocker.

If you ban someone they can just use a proxy to get back on the site and you wont even know it is him or her untill they tell someone.

since proxies give you a fake ip adress.

It would stop those multies.

That is my idea.

If you ban someone they can just use a proxy to get back on the site and you wont even know it is him or her untill they tell someone.

Thats pretty much the only thing I personally agree with. Oh well, its not my decision. :P

Thats pretty much the only thing I personally agree with. Oh well' date=' its not my decision. :P

[/quote']

What he said. that's the only good idea

wow, yeah um what they said^^^^^^ lol

and proxy servers dont change the IP adress, what they do is called, color coding.

they put the same IP address into the system more then once, and at different times, so like say you IP address is, 112334489595857329292852938 (just an example) what they would do to it i this:

112 (1hour)

334 (the next)

44895 (the next)

so by the time they get the whole thing out, it would already be a week lol.

No blood your wrong' date=' I tested proxies before and they change the ip.They give the site they go on a fake ip adress.[/color']

your wrong I can hack to anything like this dude's runescape hacked it messed up his account screwed up runescape for everyone for at least 3 hours!

But not this site this is cool site wouldn't do that any of the members or mods

No blood your wrong' date=' I tested proxies before and they change the ip.They give the site they go on a fake ip adress.[/color']

your wrong I can hack to anything like this dude's runescape hacked it messed up his account screwed up runescape for everyone for at least 3 hours!

But not this site this is cool site wouldn't do that any of the members or mods

lol see i told you.

• 5 weeks later...

I believe Static is correct, unless you can obtain some more information on these rumoured "proxy-blockers".

The mute option makes little sense, literally, please explain this better.

The other one, well, ever heard of Clubs & Organisations?

My second would work like this. It would be for a club. IT would be under points and be called a guild you could buy a guild for a special ammount of points like lets say 5000 Points or 1000 reps

please stop suggesting

1000 Reps..... as if

Archived