X-Saber Urbellum

[align=center]400px-X-SaberUrbellumHA01-EN-ScR-LE.jpg

As noobish as this may sound, this is the first Synchro i've ever had a play-set of.

[spoiler=Cool Story, Bro!]I got 1 on Christmas Day from the Hidden Arsenal packs my dad bought me. Then on the Sunday after Christmas, I took the $40 I got and bought the Road Warrior Starter (2nd Urbellum), and then I bought more Hidden Arsenal packs and got the 3rd Urbellum. I also got Brionac.....so, I happy =D

So I must ask, is this synchro useful at all? I don't see how....aren't there better Lvl 7 Generics out there? Like BRD?

Discuss[/align]

Don't sounds good' date=' what's the point?

It's true that you can remove the draw of a new card from your opponent, but 1st that you can summon this card certenly your opponent will have less than 4 cards on his hand.

FAIL card in my opinion

And high level

[/quote']

TrapDustshootCP05-EN-SR.png

So your saying that Trap Dustshoot is also a fail card because it only activates when the opponent has 4 or more cards in his/her hand?

Don't sounds good' date=' what's the point?

It's true that you can remove the draw of a new card from your opponent, but 1st that you can summon this card certenly your opponent will have less than 4 cards on his hand.

FAIL card in my opinion

And high level

[/quote']

It's OVERWHELMINGLY EASY to get a LV7 Synchro monster out in one turn. :/

My first playset was Flamvell Uruquizas... then I got two playsets of him... =/ Then I got a playset of this dude... =) Then of Catastor (I was ecstatic!), then playset of Mist Wurms (Friggin' Awesome!!), then I got a playset of Brionac! (I was all like =O)

But yeah, I only run him because no one wanted him on eBay... =/ I can't sell him, so I have to keep him

Archived