Classic Trap Hole

Guest Chaos Pudding

Back when being behind by only 1 Normal Summon probably meant you lost, this card was nigh-broken. Now, it's still usable, especially when Sided against Blackwing.

It's a good card against BW. It's fun seeing Blakie after I use this on his Sirocco. Then I plow in with Gorz with Yamato.

Good card' date=' I main it since [b']he took the only bottomless we have.[/b]

Huh? =/

Our cousin gave us a bottomless. originally, it was in my stall deck. But then I scrapped it, Blakie then took it.

It's a good card against BW. It's fun seeing Blakie after I use this on his Sirocco. Then I plow in with Gorz with Yamato.

Huh? =/

Our cousin gave us a bottomless. originally, it was in my stall deck. But then I scrapped it, Blakie then took it.

Are you saying that you share a single copy of Bottomless?

Huh? =/

Are you saying that you share a single copy of Bottomless?

It's better than splitting 0 Bottomless between 3 people. >___>

Huh? =/

It took me a while, and some searching around to realize you're brothers =P And it all makes sense to me now. (Also, if you need a bottomless or two, I've got spares)

Archived