Split Personality-Kira Lawliet

L_Lawliet083

459867.jpg

1 DARK or LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more "L" or "Light Yagami"

This card is also treated as a Fiend-Type monster. This card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. Once per turn, you can remove from play a Monster Card from either player's Graveyard, hand, deck, Extra Deck, or field. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the ATK, DEF, and effect of the selected card until your End Phase. The original ATK and DEF of this card equals the ATK and DEF of it's Synchro materal monsters..

is my card really that awesome you dont have to comment

1 "Dark" or "Light" tuner + 1 or more "L"and "Light Yagami"

Once per turn you can remove a monster from either players graveyard,hand,deck,extra deck or field from play.If the removed card is a monster this card gains its ATK and DEF (to its own) and effect(s) until you use this effect again.This card original ATK and DEF become the total ATK and DEF of the syncro material monsters.This card gains the effects of all the syncro material monsters.This card is treated as a Fiend type monster in addition to its original type.This card is also treated as a "Light" attribute monster in addition to its original attribute.

"1 DARK or LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more "L" or "Light Yagami"

This card is also treated as a Fiend-Type monster. This card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. Once per turn, you can remove from play a Monster Card from either player's Graveyard, hand, deck, Extra Deck, or field. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the ATK, DEF, and effect of the selected card until your End Phase. The original ATK and DEF of this card equals the ATK and DEF of it's Synchro materal monsters."

Awesome pic.

9/10.

hello L. i am a Shingami of Death Note. I have some complaints about your card.

I have just finished messaging you all of the errors with your cards (not ocg wise but Death Note wise) and feel free to ask any questions.

this is based on how the criminal psychologists thought kira was a split persona of L

hello L. i am a Shingami of Death Note. I have some complaints about your card.

I have just finished messaging you all of the errors with your cards (not ocg wise but Death Note wise) and feel free to ask any questions.

this is based on how the criminal psychologists thought kira was a split persona of L

well, that is a picture of Beyond Birthday. go to google images and look it up

Archived