Custom SSBB Trophy Template

[align=center]Hey, son! Are you bored? Is your life drab, bland, and/or dull? Does your dog bark at you for no reason at all? Does your little sister eat your homework? You know what you need? You need this custom SSBB Trophy Template by Skippy Canoe!

Yes, son, this crazy thing will occupy you and the whole family for hours! Find any sprite you want, desaturate it, and smack it right on one of the trophy discs Skippy provided for you! Make your friend a trophy! Make your dog a trophy! Make everyone a trophy, because you want them to die and turn into a trophy like in Super Smash Bros Brawl! Ahem, here you go, son! It's free!* Just click here to download this fine product!

*Up to $8.95 S & H. Not available in polygamistic areas. Some assembly required.[/align]

Thanks everyone!

YAY! Your Trophy Templates! :D These are awesome' date='Would you mid if i use them for my shop? I'll GIve Credit ^_^

[/quote']

Go ahead. Yes, I would like credit if you sell them.

Awesome man.

coughhaxcough.

You know you used them l:3

Thanks. l:3

It works only with GIMP?

Well' date=' yeah. What are you using? It won't work in Paint, because Paint can't desaturate. It'll work in PhotoShop, I'm sure.

Thankyou ^_^

You'rewelcome ^_^

Thanks everyone!

YAY! Your Trophy Templates! :D These are awesome' date='Would you mid if i use them for my shop? I'll GIve Credit ^_^

[/quote']

Go ahead. Yes, I would like credit if you sell them.

Awesome man.

coughhaxcough.

You know you used them l:3

Thanks. l:3

It works only with GIMP?

Well' date=' yeah. What are you using? It won't work in Paint, because Paint can't desaturate. It'll work in PhotoShop, I'm sure.

Thankyou ^_^

You'rewelcome ^_^

.xcf doesn't work with PS, but .psd does.

Awesome! I'm already using it' date=' but altered it a bit.

+1 Rep for you.

[/quote']

Oh' date=' but PSD works with GIMP. Stupid PS. Either way, [b']if you have PS, you probably have GIMP.[/b]

Not true. Okay then... Whoever doesn't should just download it for free.

Awesome! I'm already using it' date=' but altered it a bit.

+1 Rep for you.

[/quote']

Get permission before altering it next time or else...

I actually didn't mention this, but you have permission to alter the discs. This involves scratching, recoloring, etc.

Archived