Neo-Spacian Grand Mole...the worst card ever!

Guest PikaPerson01

can i ask why do peeps think this card is even limit worthy???

ok' date=' you work real hard on summoning hous the black flame dragon level 8, and then I summon this and attack it , sending them both back to the hand.

understand now?

[/quote']

Why is that a problem again? If your entire deck falls apart when a monster you control is removed from the field then you pretty much deserve to lose.

can i ask why do peeps think this card is even limit worthy???

ok' date=' you work real hard on summoning hous the black flame dragon level 8, and then I summon this and attack it , sending them both back to the hand.

understand now?

[/quote']

Why is that a problem again? If your entire deck falls apart when a monster you control is removed from the field then you pretty much deserve to lose.

in doesn't have to ruin the deck when removed, grand mole can just f**k up a lot of strategies.

Oh noooo, you successfully summoned Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, that really took some work, spending 2 monsters per BEs, then spending the 3 BEs for 1 BEUD, that equals 9 monsters spent just to bring out the 1 BEUD. I applaud you sir, let me bring out this card and I attack your BEUD, well it goes back to your hand, and so does my card, better luck next time.

P.S. 1 is good enough.

Oh noooo' date=' you successfully summoned Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, that really took some work, spending 2 monsters per BEs, then spending the 3 BEs for 1 BEUD, that equals 9 monsters spent just to bring out the 1 BEUD. I applaud you sir, let me bring out this card and I attack your BEUD, well it goes back to your hand, and so does my card, better luck next time.

P.S. 1 is good enough.

[/quote']

This sorta suports my point, if Grand mole is banned, must all other cards that destroy people's hard work be banned too? (bottomless, torrential, etc.)

And if people are actually Tributing for their blue-eyes, then they need to get better at this game...

Oh noooo' date=' you successfully summoned Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, that really took some work, spending 2 monsters per BEs, then spending the 3 BEs for 1 BEUD, that equals 9 monsters spent just to bring out the 1 BEUD. I applaud you sir, let me bring out this card and I attack your BEUD, well it goes back to your hand, and so does my card, better luck next time.

P.S. 1 is good enough.

[/quote']

This sorta suports my point, if Grand mole is banned, must all other cards that destroy people's hard work be banned too? (bottomless, torrential, etc.)

And if people are actually Tributing for their blue-eyes, then they need to get better at this game...

No, the idea is to make your hard work... less hard, by some other means like Special Summons, reversal of tribute fodder, 1 turn only SS, substitutions, stealing etc.

So this card should not be banned just because it can ruin hard work, because that would be your fault for making the work hard on yourself when you do have other options aside from doing things the hard way.

The major problem with this card is that you can use once per turn, just like a Spirit.

But this would make it balanced: "If this card battles with your opponent's monster, you can send this card to the Graveyard to return the other card to it's owner's hands (without damage calculation)."

I don't like cards like him for limiting the scope of decks out there. A boss monster has to be damn near as invincible as venominagga or the game has to end as soon as it's summoned for it to be worth a damn anymore. And since the invincible ones are too tedious, situational and gay, what this boils down to is a faster, narrower meta. And that's not cool. It's boring.

Archived