Neo-Spacian Grand Mole...the worst card ever!

Indeed, discussing its banlist position will be far more interesting. However, based on the posts made thus far, it appears that people are most actively discussing how interesting it would be to discuss its banlist position. So let's discuss how interesting that discussion would be instead of holding the discussion itself, shall we? Personally, I think it would be mildly interesting, but I know that some proponents of 60/0 theory find it instead to be very interesting.

Oh I agree, this is by far the worst card ever I mean look it's a level 3 rock but he only is 900/300. Compared to Giant Soldier of Stone's massive 1300/2000 this thing sucks. Also, returning monster to your opponent's hand his pointless, they'll just summon them again. I can't beleive konami was stupid enough to print this, what a waste. In fact they should have never released the neo-spacian archetype.

Oh I agree' date=' this is by far the worst card ever I mean look it's a level 3 rock but he only is 900/300. Compared to Giant Soldier of Stone's massive 1300/2000 this thing sucks. Also, returning monster to your opponent's hand his pointless, they'll just summon them again. I can't beleive konami was stupid enough to print this, what a waste. In fact they should have never released the neo-spacian archetype.

[/quote']

Don't forget Giant Soldier of Stone can STAB THE FRICKEN MOON!!!!!!!!!!

Neo Spacian Grand Mole suuuuuucks

It is my firmly-held belief that this card's proper position on the official list of Forbidden and Limited Cards is the position that permits decks to include a single copy of it but not more. I have formed this opinion based upon the evidence that it is most evidently fine at one, and this view is corroborated by the fact that the esteemed game creators share my stance.

Guest PikaPerson01

... I know a good majority of you are being sarcastic, but for most I can't tell to the extreme you're being sarcastic.

"Lulz, Grand Mole should be at 78[/sarcasm!]" Does that mean that you think it's an overpowered and bannable card, in the same way that someone who said: "Lulz, Pot of Greed should be at 78[/sarcasm!]" would be saying Pot of Greed is overpowered?

... I know a good majority of you are being sarcastic' date=' but for most I can't tell to the extreme you're being sarcastic.

"Lulz, Grand Mole should be at 78[/sarcasm!']" Does that mean that you think it's an overpowered and bannable card, in the same way that someone who said: "Lulz, Pot of Greed should be at 78[/sarcasm!]" would be saying Pot of Greed is overpowered?

That was my interpretation, besides the minor difference that I thought they wanted it Limited rather than banned.

Archived