Let's try this again

The Infinite One

very' date='very over powerd work on that and than ill give you an actuall rating

[/quote']

only 1 person commented on this? Most of these cards are pretty bland and over powered. However if you take that out and concetrate only on the picture and such it is very well done.(short: great pictures)

so please work on the descriptions, especially try not to make them overpowered.

Example:

177087x.jpg

I require a light monster with 4000 to actually destroy this card without using a magic or trap card? That's pretty messed up. The only card I know that can pull that off is

Hamon,LordofStrikingThunderDR04-EN-UR.png and even than, it would destroy itself too.

very' date='very over powerd work on that and than ill give you an actuall rating

[/quote']

only 1 person commented on this? Most of these cards are pretty bland and over powered. However if you take that out and concetrate only on the picture and such it is very well done.(short: great pictures)

so please work on the descriptions, especially try not to make them overpowered.

Example:

177087x.jpg

I require a light monster with 4000 to actually destroy this card without using a magic or trap card? That's pretty messed up. The only card I know that can pull that off is

Hamon,LordofStrikingThunderDR04-EN-UR.png and even than, it would destroy itself too.

Honest says hi.

Archived