Skilless Village decks disc.

I'm hoping for a search that says "add one spellcaster without the word "forbidden" in it's name to your hand." so it doesn't make an exoida ftk and get banned.

it realy is the one thing that spellcasters lack.

Maybe:"Add one level 4 spellcaster type monster from your deck"

or maybe I wrong and the head of Exodia is level 4? IDK

no' date=' level 3, and while it might be decent, sometimes you need 1-3.

[/quote']

I know S:

but 4 me it wont matter I have there only level 4s :\

could be' date=' a level 2 tuner..

" When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck."

that would be awesome.

[/quote']

I just hope it isn't power supplier (a little spellcaster monster that no one will play, since it's effect is add 400 ATK to a monster until end of turn and it's NOT a tuner.), and it's an actual support card

Guest Delinquent Girl NiAtSoFi

Skilless Village are possibly the best anti-meta out there. Stopping Spells and Monster effects with little drama. Infected Village really destroys the opponent.

Skilless Village are possibly the best anti-meta out there. Stopping Spells and Monster effects with little drama. Infected Village really destroys the opponent.

The best anti-meta decks are actually Gadgets and Chaos Stun.

Sadly, this is true :(

But on the other hand its good to know that there is a good\decent\not bad anty-meta decks

And infected Village, is kinda not working to me

im not winning with it AT ALL, and I tried a few builds

if someone wants to help me build one or just direct me to an idea ill rep him :)

Sadly, this is not true.

Glad Beasts are the best antimeta deck there is. I've been telling people this since they became meta with prisma glads. They're just really really good antimeta.

Guest Delinquent Girl NiAtSoFi

Sadly' date=' this is not true.

Glad Beasts are the best antimeta deck there is. I've been telling people this since they became meta with prisma glads. They're just really really good antimeta.

[/quote']

I going for a Familiar-Possessed version of Skilless Village in Wc09. It's kind of the billy version of the standard deck.

Anti-meta is the way to go.

Sadly' date=' this is not true.

[/quote']

GBs should be on the list, but I don't think that they are better.

Archived