and here I thought they were on the right track. (Temple of the Sun)

AltaroftheSunABPF-JP-C.jpg

stupid effect is: All face-up monsters you control that were Special Summoned from the Graveyard gain 300 ATK.

they were on the right track with unity of the family (solidary.) and now we get this crappy thing.

sigh...they fired the smart guy again didn't they?

at least is wasn't a field spell.

I really wish they'd stop printing s*** people will never use.

UMMMM........

Truth is... I was thinking about running this, for teh lulz.

Since my deck would not only be electrical powered, but also solor powered.

And me thinks this card was intended for the 2 Sun Dragons.

THE ATK BONUS SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST BEN 600! >:U

I dont know any good player that would waste a deck slot on something this conditional' date=' though.

[/quote']

You gotta' admit, it would be pretty funny if you had 3 of these out when you revive a Zombie Master.

His ATK becomes 2700. And he would then proceed to revive other monsters, who get a +900 bonus.

I dont know any good player that would waste a deck slot on something this conditional' date=' though.

[/quote']

You gotta' admit, it would be pretty funny if you had 3 of these out when you revive a Zombie Master.

His ATK becomes 2700. And he would then proceed to revive other monsters, who get a +900 bonus.

Requiring 3 cards for a simple 900 ATK Bonus? nothxbai.

[/quote']

Requiring 3 cards for a simple 900 ATK Bonus? nothxbai.

Yea, pretty much :/

Me thinks someone might be crazy enough to run ZombieHamon.

[/quote']

easily countered with another crappy card called Axe of Despair. and that is just ONE CARD!

Guest Chaos Pudding

What's this card's name?

Continuous Spell

Each time a monster is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, all monsters you control gain 500 ATK until your opponent's next End Phase.

Guest PikaPerson01

*googles ABPF-JP050*

Card's name is, apparently, Temple of the Sun for those that must know.

On-topic: Very terrible card. Cards with higher attack boosts (ie, all those field spells) and with less stupid regulations (ie, not something about reviving cards or something) exists.

[/quote']

easily countered with another crappy card called Axe of Despair. and that is just ONE CARD!

true^^

3 axes is 3 1/3 times better then three of this.

Archived