Gladiator Hybrid

Hey guys, here I am again and again it's about Gladiators. Reason for this is because i got totally decimated in the last big tournament i was in (3-3 but the first 3 i lost and then won against the noobs :S).

So what i heard at the tournament was a lot about somethingsomething/glad decks (for example Dimensional/Glads).

Now what i wanted to know what hybrid glad deck do you think will perform the best during this meta?

[spoiler=Dimensional Glads]Playing D-Fissure and Thunderkings to disrupt your opponents strategy and using your glads for control

[spoiler=Ancient Glads]Playing Ancient Forest so if your opponent attacks he loses his monsters making it easier for you to attack

[spoiler=Rescue Glads]Playing Rescue Cat to help you sworn or syncro

So discuss the above question and if you know more hybrids please let me know and how they work.

Hey guys, here I am again and again it's about Gladiators. Reason for this is because i got totally decimated in the last big tournament i was in (3-3 but the first 3 i lost and then won against the noobs :S).

So what i heard at the tournament was a lot about somethingsomething/glad decks (for example Dimensional/Glads).

Now what i wanted to know what hybrid glad deck do you think will perform the best during this meta?

[spoiler=Dimensional Glads]Playing D-Fissure and Thunderkings to disrupt your opponents strategy and using your glads for control

[spoiler=Ancient Glads]Playing Ancient Forest so if your opponent attacks he loses his monsters making it easier for you to attack

So discuss the above question and if you know more hybrids please let me know and how they work.

standard glads with absoltue zero teched in is working nicely for me atm

How exactly do you "tech in" absolute zero? Prisma+Murmillo?

and retari. just by adding future fusion, it means your opponent has to use up their resources to take out that aswell. that make mabas such a better card in this deck as they wont just get rid of zero when they have no monsters. im about to post my final build in a second for it, ill up a like to this page when i do.

@Tempest Dahlia: well oke almost all glad decks run the kitty engine so your prob. right. And even though Dimensional glads don't run kitty, they do how ever have a higher succes of winning against LS. So why did you choise Ancient glads? Just because they play kitty?

@~JG~: Same as above.

@Manjoume Thunder: And why do you think that Dimensional glads are better then standard / recuse glads or Ancient glads?

@GenzoTheHarpist: Same as the first reply and why is it that Dimensional Glads are the best this meta?

@OmegaWave: Yess but i'm not asking for lollocals, i'm asking for the hybrid that works best with the current meta.

@.:pyramid:.: Plz do i'm very curious. Also won't there be a way to also add in Miracle Fusion and "The Shinning", "Gaia" and "Great Tornado"?

@Dark Armed Duelist: Well if it can't stand up against the current meta then i probably don't wanna discuss it :p.

@Tempest Dahlia: well oke almost all glad decks run the kitty engine so your prob. right. And even though Dimensional glads don't run kitty' date=' they do how ever have a higher succes of winning against LS. So why did you choise Ancient glads? Just because they play kitty?

@~JG~: Same as above.

@Manjoume Thunder: And why do you think that Dimensional glads are better then standard / recuse glads or Ancient glads?

@GenzoTheHarpist: Same as the first reply and why is it that Dimensional Glads are the best this meta?

@OmegaWave: Yess but i'm not asking for lollocals, i'm asking for the hybrid that works best with the current meta.

@.:pyramid:.: Plz do i'm very curious. Also won't there be a way to also add in Miracle Fusion and "The Shinning", "Gaia" and "Great Tornado"?

@Dark Armed Duelist: Well if it can't stand up against the current meta then i probably don't wanna discuss it :p.

[/quote']

Because lightsworn is the most important match up, and D-Glads have the best defense against LS. I can usually win a majority against BW, do fine against zombies, but a struggle in the LS match up with kitty glads mainly because of Honest and JD.

Archived