Guest JoshIcy Posted January 7, 2010 Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 Ooh... To add flavor to this topic.Regardless of who the names were (as I did remove them on purpose). The lot of you were discussed in the mod forum at one point or another. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skuldur Posted January 7, 2010 Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 Even me? =O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Womi Posted January 7, 2010 Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 Is there a chat funktion, so the mods can freely communicate? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dweller of Parables Posted January 7, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 People they saw trolling or spamming. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest JoshIcy Posted January 7, 2010 Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 Even me? =OI think you came up for Mod at least once? Is there a chat funktion' date=' so the mods can freely communicate?[/quote']Yeah. It's called Windows Live Messenger. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dweller of Parables Posted January 7, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 What an honor.Congrats Skuldur. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Womi Posted January 7, 2010 Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 Is there a chat funktion' date=' so the mods can freely communicate?[/quote']Yeah. It's called Windows Live Messenger. A-AA-AMAZING! *-*So you actually chat with Crabs on Win Messenger? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest JoshIcy Posted January 7, 2010 Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 What an honor.Congrats Skuldur. No congratz. It was just some whim.He's not gonna be one, but his name was brought up. @WiiOmi: Not even Chaos Pudding does. So our communication with him is limited to the Mod Forum and PM. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dweller of Parables Posted January 7, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 To be mentioned is something. :P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skuldur Posted January 7, 2010 Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 I'm not fit to be mod, I know that much. The only section I could take would be General and it's taken care of. @The Original Topic: Make a better banlist? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Womi Posted January 7, 2010 Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 But having his name mentioned is already a sign he's kinda liked around here, imo. And is Tyrantking still active in the mod forum? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest JoshIcy Posted January 7, 2010 Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 And is Tyrantking still active in the mod forum? No, but he's on AIM sometimes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted January 7, 2010 Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 Nobody talks with me on MSN because I don't have MSN. >_> I do have AIM, though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dweller of Parables Posted January 7, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 Talking to Crab is only going to be about discussing something important.Only srs chat or gtfo. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
T. Sankara Posted January 7, 2010 Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 Talking to Crab is only going to be about discussing something important.Only srs chat or gtfo. Crab has his occasional funnies. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Womi Posted January 7, 2010 Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 Talking to Crab is only going to be about discussing something important.Only srs chat or gtfo. Well, I could prove you wrong. But I won't.Cuz it's you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dweller of Parables Posted January 7, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 Talking to Crab is only going to be about discussing something important.Only srs chat or gtfo. Crab has his occasional funnies. For people that know him and when Crab is willing to speak. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted January 7, 2010 Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 Talking to Crab is only going to be about discussing something important.Only srs chat or gtfo. Indeed. Everything I say is serious, because I take everything seriously with seriousness. Seriously. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dweller of Parables Posted January 7, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 Talking to Crab is only going to be about discussing something important.Only srs chat or gtfo. Indeed. Everything I say is serious' date=' because I take everything seriously with seriousness. Seriously.[/quote'] Ladies and Gentlemen, Crab said it himself. Good Day. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
T. Sankara Posted January 7, 2010 Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 Talking to Crab is only going to be about discussing something important.Only srs chat or gtfo. Indeed. Everything I say is serious' date=' because I take everything seriously with seriousness. Seriously.[/quote'] Ladies and Gentlemen, Crab said it himself. Good Day. Told ya so. xD I lol'd IRL. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Womi Posted January 7, 2010 Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 Talking to Crab is only going to be about discussing something important.Only srs chat or gtfo. Indeed. Everything I say is serious' date=' because I take everything seriously with seriousness. Seriously.[/quote'] Srsly? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flame Dragon Posted January 8, 2010 Report Share Posted January 8, 2010 Talking to Crab is only going to be about discussing something important.Only srs chat or gtfo. Indeed. Everything I say is serious' date=' because I take everything seriously with seriousness. Seriously.[/quote'] Srsly?Srsly. Only mods can look at the mod forum for a reason. If we wanted members to know what we talk about it would be public. However I'd assume you would know this already. Because only mods can look in the mod forum anything other members post would be mindless speculation, and that will go no where. Lock Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.