Helios Trice Megistus [Disc]

.....I have no idea how to play this card correctly but I'm going to assume it's outclassed by Necroface.

it's meant to just keep coming back' date=' but they messed this one up, and made "to the graveyard" as part of it's effect, which messes up how it's meant to be used.

[/quote']

I thought it was supposed to be used in Bazoo/Biker Decks that remove individual cards instead of using Macro/Fissure? =/

Either way, awful.

.....I have no idea how to play this card correctly but I'm going to assume it's outclassed by Necroface.

it's meant to just keep coming back' date=' but they messed this one up, and made "to the graveyard" as part of it's effect, which messes up how it's meant to be used.

[/quote']

I thought it was supposed to be used in Bazoo/Biker Decks that remove individual cards instead of using Macro/Fissure? =/

Either way, awful.

[/quote']

Either way, awful.

Well, it's a multiple attacker.

It's Special Summonable.

It gets the bonus from both removed from play zones. (Though it's only monsters)

Still outclassed by Gren Maju though.

If it could come back if it was removed from play, how much better would it be?

Archived