Koa'ki Meiru Drago - King of Anti-Meta

I can probably list 10 better anti-meta decks ...

:S

Koa'Ki Meirus suck. ABPF might change something' date=' but I doubt that they will be better than T3.

[/quote']

I don't even remember them ever being Tier 3. As far as I'm concerned, they NEVER were a threat even to alot of Tier 4 decks.

Koa'Ki Meirus suck. ABPF might change something' date=' but I doubt that they will be better than T3.

[/quote']

I don't even remember them ever being Tier 3. As far as I'm concerned, they NEVER were a threat even to alot of Tier 4 decks.

Are you counting Rock-Stun as Koaki Meiru? Becase that's tier 3 at least, maybe tier 2.

[/quote']

They might become tier 3 with the new support.

[/quote']

But nobody will play them...

[/quote']

But nobody will play them...

I'll play Koa'ki Meirus once ABPF comes out and I get all the cards I need for it.

I actually Koa'ki Meirus will be quite decent. It's a shame that there can't be more Anti-Meta Koa'ki Meirus.

Drago is pretty cool, but I'm probably not going to main it in my Koa'ki Meirus. 3 will definitely be sided though.

The way how I predict and say how Koaki's SHOULD be played is super agressive and swarm and destroy like heck for a turn, but lose possibly everything in the end. But a few more cards are needed to make this possible. Urknight well help this. The anti-meta way is stupid and bad. If Koaki's ever became how I just said right there, atleast T2 is probably where it might be at.

But until then, only meh.

The way how I predict and say how Koaki's SHOULD be played is super agressive and swarm and destroy like heck for a turn' date=' but lose possibly everything in the end. But a few more cards are needed to make this possible. Urknight well help this. The anti-meta way is stupid and bad. If Koaki's ever became how I just said right there, atleast T2 is probably where it might be at.

[/quote']

under that philosophy, book of moon is your best friend.

The way how I predict and say how Koaki's SHOULD be played is super agressive and swarm and destroy like heck for a turn' date=' but lose possibly everything in the end. But a few more cards are needed to make this possible. Urknight well help this. The anti-meta way is stupid and bad. If Koaki's ever became how I just said right there, atleast T2 is probably where it might be at.

[/quote']

You're getting on to somethin here....

[/quote']

Book of Eclipse + Koa'kis = skip End Phase cost? >_>;;;

-Awful combo is awful-

[/quote']

Book of Eclipse + Koa'kis = skip End Phase cost? >_>;;;

-Awful combo is awful-

Not eclipse, just Book of moon it. Then recycle using (insert recycling card here), rinse, lather, repeat.

I wasn't saying about all Koa'kis' date=' only about him.

[/quote']

LolReadingfail >.<

But you should fix the title.

And the current king is Banisher of Radiance.

Not really, I think Thunder-King Rai-Oh is the king, lol in effect and name.

Kycoo probably comes down to a second in the current meta.

I guess Banisher could be third if a deck could support it living. It makes a decent side deck card, but shouldn't really be mained.

I wasn't saying about all Koa'kis' date=' only about him.

[/quote']

LolReadingfail >.<

But you should fix the title.

And the current king is Banisher of Radiance.

Not really, I think Thunder-King Rai-Oh is the king, lol in effect and name.

Kycoo probably comes down to a second in the current meta.

I guess Banisher could be third if a deck could support it living. It makes a decent side deck card, but shouldn't really be mained.

lolTKRO

Banisher is the best.

Archived