Blackwing - Breeze the Gentle Wind

It shouldn't work with allure because it would miss the timing due to being optional.

how can it miss the timing with allure? the draw and rfp play is all 1 effect, not 2 parts of a chain, nothing else happens after the card's effect, so timeing should be fine unless the otherwise discard your hand punishment causes it to be a two part effect like magical dimension.

honesly though, I'm not sure.

better use D-draw just to be safe.

It shouldn't work with allure because it would miss the timing due to being optional.

Ugh' date=' did you not read the Watapon/Graceful Charity ruling just posted, which is the same in every respect?

[/quote']

Graceful charity rulings say you draw and discard at the same time for when it comes to timing. Like norelas and chaos emperor dragons.

Allure draws and then removes/discards. If you draw something with an optional effect like watapon you don't get to activate it because the last thing to happen was not drawing it.

Apart from this having already been proven wrong' date=' since when is that insufficient?[/b']

Yes, but even then your only really adding Allure

Yeah' date=' that's about as likely as CED being back at 3 tomorrow morning.[/b']

I really want to hope that even Konami knows enough that when more then 1 BWW is out it's simply ridiculous, so I really hope they will at least put that at 1.

Remember how Galre was used when it was at 3? Now it's basically at 4.

This is nothing like Gale. This is useless you get it to your hand via BWW or another card. Meaning any other time it's the same as a crappy vanilla. Gale on the other hand comes with a built in special summon effect. not only that but it has another kick ass effect as well. These two are nothing a like.

Also you seem to forget that back when Gale was at 3 DSF was too' date=' so even with the easy level 7 synchro the two time are nothing alike.

The only cards I can think of this working with are Sangan and BWW. Both of these cards should be banned.

Knowing Konami?

Whirlwind will stay @3 for a long time.

And Sanga' date=' I doubt it.

[/quote']

I know this can be very true, but as I said deep down I really hope that Konami is at least smart enough to know that when it's at 2 or 3 it's effect becomes ridiculous

People this is not that good. The only cards I can think of this working with are Sangan and BWW. Both of these cards should be banned. Even if they aren't BW have better cards to use then this. Yea it will be used if both of those remain' date=' but I don't see it being that big a deal. Unless you get it via BWW this will only be a dead card making it a risk to run.

[/quote']

They should only be banned on horrible lists. And even though Konami makes some pretty bad moves (Jd is still at 2 FFS) they will never do something as stupid as banning Sangan or BWW.

People this is not that good. The only cards I can think of this working with are Sangan and BWW. Both of these cards should be banned. Even if they aren't BW have better cards to use then this. Yea it will be used if both of those remain' date=' but I don't see it being that big a deal. Unless you get it via BWW this will only be a dead card making it a risk to run.

[/quote']

They should only be banned on horrible lists. And even though Konami makes some pretty bad moves (Jd is still at 2 FFS) they will never do something as stupid as banning Sangan or BWW.

Please tell me your joking. Sangan can search out about half the monsters in a person's deck. And I'm sick of saying why BWW is broken, it should be painfully obvious what even 1 can do let alone 2 or 3 used at once.

I understand why Sangan is a bit more of a debatable card but BWW is clearly broken.

[/quote']

Sangan's already been Banned once, remember? Back when the list first came out. Granted, it only stayed that way for, what, six months?

This is good at 2's and that's it. Guys it's an easy SSable level 3 tuner that you want to keep in your deck. You can either abuse it with BWW or abuse it with Shura when you've already expended your single Gale for something else. Furthermore, even if you do draw it it's still a tuner. Normal Summon this SS Bora and you still get Armor Master. Different applications that's all and just because it doesn't come in with a broken SSable effect similar to say Gale or Bora doesn't mean it's garbage.

Archived