Lock, please.

Well' date=' yea.

[align=center']AssaultRevivalCRMS-EN-C-1E.png

Remove from play 1 "Assault Mode Activate" from your Graveyard. Destroy all monsters you control and Special Summon 1 "/Assault Mode" monster from your Graveyard' date=' ignoring its Summoning conditions. [b']Its effect(s) is negated[/b], and it cannot be Tributed. If it is removed from the field, remove it from play.

[/align]

[spoiler=Possibly abusive?]

Aside from the lolwiki not saying anything... I think you can revive a Stardust/Assault Mode with this, use his effect, and Stardust/Assault Mode would come back. Since it would be the same case as using Stardust while Macro Cosmos is out. Someone find me another ruling on this, or im thinking this card is really abusive

I want to expirement with this card in Wc09, seeing as how it lets you revive the walking Solemn.

Discuss

Stardust woulden't work. It's effect is negated.

[spoiler=Possibly abusive?]

Aside from the lolwiki not saying anything... I think you can revive a Stardust/Assault Mode with this' date=' use his effect, and Stardust/Assault Mode would come back. Since it would be the same case as using Stardust while Macro Cosmos is out. Someone find me another ruling on this, or im thinking this card is really abusive

[/quote']

You sure about this Stardust VS. Macro Cosmos thing?

Aside from the lolwiki not saying anything... I think you can revive a Stardust/Assault Mode with this' date=' use his effect, and Stardust/Assault Mode would come back. Since it would be the same case as using Stardust while Macro Cosmos is out. Someone find me another ruling on this, or im thinking this card is really abusive

[/quote']

All right, gentlemen, pay attention, because I'm only going to say the plan once. First, we Special Summon a monster whose effect is negated and which cannot be Tributed. Then, we Tribute it to activate its effect. Gentlemen, it couldn't be simpler.

Stardust woulden't work. It's effect is negated.

Stardust's effect doesnt exactly happen on the field.

[some crap about me missing a small detail]

Yea, I missed that.

Mind of you lock this topic then? Since I only really wanted to look for a way to abuse this, but you really cant.

Archived