---///Contest of Phantasms [Spirit Card Contest]\\\--- POT: 200 Points

Rusty Shovel

[align=center]Welcome to Rusty Shovels Contest of the Phantasms.

~

[spoiler=Rules (MUST READ)]No Spamming. Cost to enter is 50 Points.

[spoiler=Guidelines]• Must be Spirit

• Rest is up to you xD

[spoiler=Contestants] • Kenta the Forbidden One

• Benjo 8

• Sweet Lightning

• Wero-Vasto

[spoiler=Prizes]1st Place: All of the Pot and 3 +reps

2nd Place: 1 +reps

3rd Place: ...Nope you don't get anything xD

[spoiler=Pot]200

~

DEADLINE: January 19th, 3:00 P.M.

~

Let it begin!

CARDS:

[spoiler=Kenta the Forbidden One]KENTA.jpg

[spoiler=Benjo 8]BENJO.jpg

[spoiler=Sweet Lightning]SWEET.jpg

[spoiler=Waro-Vasto]185605p.jpg

(All Lore Is Posted Below)[/align]

I'll enter i'm just sent the fee and heres my entry

273684.jpg

Lore:This card is treated as a Warrior-Type monster when on the field or in the graveyard.This card is sent back to it's owners hand at the 2nd end phase after it's been Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned. For every 'Fallen Angel' in your graveyard increase this cards attack points by 900.When this card attacks a monster in face-dowm defense position you can remove from play 1 'Fallen Angel' card in your graveyard to inflict damage equal to half it's original attack or defense to your opponents life points.

(P.S When is the deadline?)

I'm entering. ;)

[spoiler=My Card]

280608d.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned it is changed to Defense Position. This card is also treated as a WIND monster. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, place 1 Shield Counter on 1 face-up monster you control. If that monster would be destroyed, remove the Shield Counter instead. When this card is returned to your hand, Special Summon 1 "Protector's Blessing Token" (Fairy-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. The token cannot be Tributed, except for the Tribute Summon of "Divine Protector Lumiangelus". When a "Protector's Blessing Token" is destroyed, the controller of that token gains 500 Life Points.

I'm entering. ;)

[spoiler=My Card]

280608d.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned it is changed to Defense Position. This card is also treated as a LIGHT monster. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up' date=' place 1 Shield Counter on 1 face-up monster you control. If that monster would be destroyed, remove the Shield Counter instead. When this card is returned to your hand, Special Summon 1 "Protector's Blessing Token" (Fairy-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. The token cannot be Tributed, except for the Tribute Summon of "Divine Protector Lumiangelus". When a "Protector's Blessing Token" is destroyed, the controller of that token gains 500 Life Points.

[/quote']

There's a few OCG mistakes.

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned it is changed to Defense Position. This card is also treated as a LIGHT monster. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, place 1 Shield Counter on 1 face-up monster you control. If that monster would be destroyed, remove the Shield Counter instead. When this card is returned to your hand, Special Summon 1 "Protector's Blessing Token" (Fairy-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. The token cannot be Tributed, except for the Tribute Summon of "Divine Protector Lumiangelus". When a "Protector's Blessing Token" is destroyed, the controller of that token gains 500 Life Points.

Firstly it's already a LIGHT monster.

Secondly instead of flipped face-up it should be Flip summoned(This happens twice).

Thirdly get rid of the last sentence read it over and you'll see the problem or I could tell you like I'm just about to so say ''Divine Protector Lumiangelus'' was sent to your hand and you had a "Protector's Blessing Token" on the field during your opponents turn their bound to destroy it(probably) you shouldn't gain life points for that and correct me if I'm wrong but aren't effects (unless it says so) not able to be used from your hand?

Are you a judge? I don't think so...so please leave my card for the judge. You might influence Kenta...

Firstly it's already a LIGHT monster. Okay. Thanks.

Secondly instead of flipped face-up it should be Flip summoned(This happens twice). I copied the OCG actually. From "Otohime". Flip Summon does NOT equal flipped face-up.

Thirdly get rid of the last sentence read it over and you'll see the problem or I could tell you like I'm just about to so say ''Divine Protector Lumiangelus'' was sent to your hand and you had a "Protector's Blessing Token" on the field during your opponents turn their bound to destroy it(probably) you shouldn't gain life points for that It's a one Tribute monster. So if your opponent leaves the Token alone' date=' they'll have to face Lumiangelus again. And have you gain 500 LP (which is NOT a lot) in the process. The Tokens are harmless, and are there for fodder.[/b'] and correct me if I'm wrong but aren't effects (unless it says so) not able to be used from your hand? What effects are you talking about???

Ok, everyone please don't judge each others cards, ok? That's my job xD. Sweet Lightning your in. Deadline is announced.

DEADLINE: January 19th' date=' 3:00 P.M.

[/quote']

The cards you have entered ARE not final. I repeat ARE NOT FINAL. You may change them at any time before the 19th.

By the way, the 1st place winner, gains a permanent FREE pass to my store (link in my sig xD).

I'm in! ;D I'm still in time Right? :D

[spoiler=Card]

185605p.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Summoned, destroy 1 monster on the field. Each time this card destroyed a monster by battle, inflict 300 of damage to your opponent. When this card return to your hand, you can Special Summon up to 2 level 3 or lower monsrer from your Deck or Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. This monster cannot be destroyed by battle or by a card effect and they cannot be tributed under any condition except for the Summon of this card. When you had played 9 times this card in a duel, increase it's original ATK and DEF by 1000.

Archived