All must bow before The Creator!

-1 To your hand

+1 To your field

I prefer field advantage. The Dark Creator does outclass this in ways that I think are crazy. Beatstick grabber is awesome. if only it could be Specialed from the Grave I could think of ways to play 3 Creators in one turn...

Are you high? Or just don't understand card advantage.

-1 To your hand

+1 To your field

I prefer field advantage. The Dark Creator does outclass this in ways that I think are crazy. Beatstick grabber is awesome. if only it could be Specialed from the Grave I could think of ways to play 3 Creators in one turn...

Infernities say Hi.

-1 To your hand

+1 To your field

Infernities say Hi.

The point of infernities is to gain card advantage, not by wasting cards but though good deckbuilding allowing you to use cards well. My point remains valid.

yeah use Dark Creator instead because this is trash?

You rock.

Anyways, I believe that Dark Creator, having no tributes, is way better. All Dark Counterparts rock, stone and boulder.

As for The Creator, my opinion is that 2 tributes and no special summons is an effect UNUSABLE in the ever-evolving OCG of Yugioh. With Synchros out there rampaging, and the Monarches still gaining power with their new 7th ally, the Creator has turned from a god to a minor manifestation of the lust for more power humans have. 5/10. Not worth putting in most decks, I'd say.

yeah use Dark Creator instead because this is trash?

You rock.

Anyways' date=' I believe that Dark Creator, having no tributes, is way better. All Dark Counterparts rock, stone and boulder.

As for The Creator, my opinion is that 2 tributes and no special summons is an effect UNUSABLE in the ever-evolving OCG of Yugioh. With Synchros out there rampaging, and [b']the Monarches still gaining power with their new 7th ally[/b], the Creator has turned from a god to a minor manifestation of the lust for more power humans have. 5/10. Not worth putting in most decks, I'd say.

7th Ally? Who?

Archived