Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode

Stardust/Doomkaiser/this card say say hi.

Besides; they aren't bad, they just need their own deck. Stardust is a walking solemn that dual functions as a 3k beatstick, D-Kaiser is a living otk, and this card is a one-sided nuke that has the potential to be reused. There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

Unless of course you're referring to the other 2 pieces of toilet paper.

Stardust/Doomkaiser/this card say say hi.

Besides; they aren't bad' date=' they just need their own deck. Stardust is a walking solemn that dual functions as a 3k beatstick, D-Kaiser is a living otk, and this card is a one-sided nuke that has the potential to be reused. There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

Unless of course you're referring to the other 2 pieces of toilet paper.

[/quote']

More the 1 piece of toilet paper that is assault-mode activate and the support that comes with it. Once you get these things out it's beast, just like rainbow dragon.

More the 1 piece of toilet paper that is assault-mode activate and the support that comes with it. Once you get these things out it's beast' date=' just like rainbow dragon.

[/quote']

You exaggerate. /Assault Modes are easy to summon. Summoner Monk + Spell + AMA or Rekindling + AMA, that's just the tip of the iceburg.

Unlike Majestic Star, these are actually worth the effort. Rainbow Dragon, however, is terrible.

They're not even worth comparing to eachother.

More the 1 piece of toilet paper that is assault-mode activate and the support that comes with it. Once you get these things out it's beast' date=' just like rainbow dragon.

[/quote']

You exaggerate. /Assault Modes are easy to summon. Summoner Monk + Spell + AMA or Rekindling + AMA, that's just the tip of the iceburg.

Unlike Majestic Star, these are actually worth the effort. Rainbow Dragon, however, is terrible.

They're not even worth comparing to eachother.

Point taken. Still, they can't come close to competing with today's meta. It's a hand draining deck. It's high-risk/high-reward.

I have no issues Special Summoning Stardust Dragon/Assault mode (not counting the times I used "Cursed Prison") in Tag Force 4, sometimes even on the first turn (well after ending my first turn, during my opponent's Draw Phase. Usually I achieve that with a tuner, Instant Fusion, and Assault Mode Activate/Assault Beast.

I also use Flamvell Firedog, Flamvell Magician, and Rekindling as well in the deck, whatever it takes to get that easy Synchro lol (and Firedog's ability to search for Magician is nice too)..

In any case, I wouldn't expect this too be any harder to get out than any other Assault Mode Synchro, though the summoning requirements for Arcanite Magician are a little picky (level 7 and a non-tuner Spellcaster, so no Flamvell Firedog/Magician combo), so getting this out requires a little more specification in the deck. We don't need to say how powerful clearing an opponent's field is though with its effect.

If using a fusion monster with Instant Fusion, Magician King can work as a level 5 Spellcaster, and Kamionwizard for Level 4 (OCG only).

In any case, it takes a little more effort than swarming the field with Stardust Dragon/Assault, though really you only need 1 Assault Mode to get the job done in most cases.

though really you only need 1 Assault Mode to get the job done in most cases.

It's the armor.

Seriously. Think about it.

When monsters gain armor, they get big headed and defiant. This is why SIN only let's the monster on with armor attack. It's also unlikely that you'll be having to different monsters that accquiered Power+ Armor exist on your field at once.

The only problem I see with AM are that if you draw them they are both a dead draw and can ruin your plans to summon them. They can be really strong' date=' too bad there aren't more of the generic synchros.

[/quote']

Assault Teleport/Magical Mallet

You were saying?

though really you only need 1 Assault Mode to get the job done in most cases.

It's the armor.

Seriously. Think about it.

When monsters gain armor' date=' they get big headed and defiant. This is why SIN only let's the monster on with armor attack. It's also unlikely that you'll be having to different monsters that accquiered Power+ Armor exist on your field at once.

[/quote']

um, for arcanite, she actually REMOVED her top layer of clothing, the cloak is worn over this armor, and is now her cape.

she didn't go Bankai/SS, she got pissed and removed her cloak.

Archived