*Insert Nietzsche/Nietzsche Wannabe Quote* (Nihilistic Purgatory)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Nihilistic_Purgatory

Normal Spell:

"Activate only if you have 3 or more cards in your hand. Draw 1 card and discard your entire hand during your End Phase."

Discuss this interesting card. Personally I like it as Infernities, Fiend Roar Deities/Fiend Roar Deity Beasts, and Dark Worlds all can get some use out of it. However...it's also a new tool for FTK and OTK decks.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Man, you ruined everything, TC! I was going to post this card with an awesome title and everything.

Oh well, it's a mediocre-to-slightly-above-average card. Would definitely run 3 Upstart Goblin before I considered running even 1 copy of this card except in specific builds.

Man' date=' you ruined everything, TC! I was going to post this card with an awesome title and everything.

Oh well, it's a mediocre-to-slightly-above-average card. Would definitely run 3 Upstart Goblin before I considered running even 1 copy of this card except in specific builds.

[/quote']

I'm sorry, I had been waiting for the effect of this card ever since I first read the name of it...the name was too awesome to pass up and it was a plus that I actually ended up liking the card <_<

Archived