Patrician of Darkness.

Are there any cards with similiar or the same effect, that I can find easily? I don't want to spend money on a Zombie World for one card ( well, it has some other useful cads, but I can get them other ways).

So far, the Patrician of Darkness has only been re-released in Dark Beginning 1 ( which I can't find), and The Structure deck. Are their any other options?

Guest Delinquent Girl NiAtSoFi

I was thinking about a strategy if I got Savage Colluseum' date=' and a way to switch my opponent's cards positions. I'm pretty sure there is a few of those, but I can't think of any.

[/quote']

Final Attack Orders

Gaap the Divine Soldier

Off topic: I was at a tournament one time, and the guy was trying to use patrician of darkness to make me attack my own monsters... I had been in this situation before and knew it was illegal, but everyone in the tournament said he could make me attack my own cards. It sucked. >_<

Since you can't make an opponent attack his own cards, I don't think it's really that great. I think that there are much better zombie cards out there.

I pressed the point for several minutes. :D Unfortunately, a large group of other players, (who were all wrong, and ignored the judge) said he could make me attack my own cards... -_- The judge was not official, so nobody listened to him... >_< The group of people forced me to play by incorrect rules or forfeit. It sucked. >_< This happened to me at two tournaments. >_

Archived