Er, trade values?

This isn't like the stickied thread. This isn't about a single case.

So, I'm going to my first real tournament tomorrow (also first game I'll ever play in real life, not video games), and want to know whatkind of cards I can be expected to trade for these cards.. Also, is there anything I should know before competing ( I know all the rules and banlist, I'm talking about how to ask people for a trade).

Cards I want:

Lightning Vortex

Fortune Lady Light, Earth,Fire.

Dark Patrician

Sakuretsu Armor

Stardust Dragon

Common Majestic Dragon

Also, will people be willing to trade before the tournament starts?

Some things to say-

DON'T DO MAJESTIC STAR DRAGON, IF YOU'RE TRYING TO DO IT. IT'S EASILY ONE OF THE WORST CARDS I'VE SEEN DUE TO ITS SUMMONING CONDITIONS. ONLY USE STARDUST ORIGINAL.

ALSO, LIGHTNING VORTEX AND SAKURETSU CAN BE EASILY GET-MAYBE FREE DEPENDING ON THE TRADER.

FORTUNE LADIES ARE FAR FROM GOOD.

Sorry, but I'd have to say that you should give up most of those.

As a special, this isn't supposed to be posted here, and so sorry but I have to report as the rules.

DON'T DO MAJESTIC STAR DRAGON' date=' IF YOU'RE TRYING TO DO IT. IT'S EASILY ONE OF THE WORST CARDS I'VE SEEN DUE TO ITS SUMMONING CONDITIONS. ONLY USE STARDUST ORIGINAL.[/quote']

.........Your kidding, right?

To be honest, My IRL Synchro deck can summon it fairly easily(Its a Ghost Rare, how can I resist?)

Its funny, because for it to be effective, you have to run a Yusei-esque deck.

Fun-Fact: My deck only needs to run 1 copy of the Majestic Tuner

limit reverse is a yusei deck's friend.

I didn't know the new yusei duelist pack came out, if so the common will be easy to get. Stardust is like 8-12 depending on the rarity.

Remember, be nice, confident, don't down yourself, and above all

HAVE FUN.

it's a bloody card game not a competition of life and death. if you can't enjoy yourself then why play? I lost my first tournament 0-5, now I go to Finals every week. (only won twice though =P)

Some things to say-

DON'T DO MAJESTIC STAR DRAGON' date=' IF YOU'RE TRYING TO DO IT. IT'S EASILY ONE OF THE WORST CARDS I'VE SEEN DUE TO ITS SUMMONING CONDITIONS. ONLY USE STARDUST ORIGINAL.

YOU IDIOT my brother has a Majestic Star Dragon Deck that with only one Majestic Dragon he can synchro summon Majestic Star Dragon over 6 different times!!! [Most people don't even survive after the first time it's summoned!!! AND THE DECK HAS NEVER LOST!!!']

YOU IDIOT my brother has a Majestic Star Dragon Deck that with only one Majestic Dragon he can synchro summon Majestic Star Dragon over 6 different times!!! [Most people don't even survive after the first time it's summoned!!! AND THE DECK HAS NEVER LOST!!!]

FlatterthantheEarth.png

Majestic Star isn't even worth all of the trouble summoning it, plus it's more effective to just keep it out with Skill Drain, and even then - it's a 4-5 card combo that doesn't win the game without using even more.

YOU IDIOT my brother has a Majestic Star Dragon Deck that with only one Majestic Dragon he can synchro summon Majestic Star Dragon over 6 different times!!! [Most people don't even survive after the first time it's summoned!!! AND THE DECK HAS NEVER LOST!!!]

FlatterthantheEarth.png

Majestic Star isn't even worth all of the trouble summoning it' date=' plus it's more effective to just keep it out with Skill Drain, and even then - it's a 4-5 card combo that doesn't win the game without using even more.

[/quote']

it's pretty though >0>

why are all the pretty cards unplay-able? like Rainbow Dragon, Savior Star Dragon and Savior Red Dragon??

Archived