Starlight Road

I'm pretty sure that this card is going to say something along the lines of "if a card you opponent controls destorys 2 or more cards on your side of the field..." that way it's not quite as abuseable. Anyway' date=' I think that this is the excuse for Konami to ban/limit stardust.

[/quote']

This was released in Japan AGES AGO, with the same wording as in the first post.

I'm aware, but Konami tends to (occasionally) change the effect for the american printing. And I don't understand how this card is legal...

I'm pretty sure that this card is going to say something along the lines of "if a card you opponent controls destorys 2 or more cards on your side of the field..." that way it's not quite as abuseable. Anyway' date=' I think that this is the excuse for Konami to ban/limit stardust.

[/quote']

This was released in Japan AGES AGO, with the same wording as in the first post.

I'm aware, but Konami tends to (occasionally) change the effect for the american printing. And I don't understand how this card is legal...

They don't ever change the wording. There's small instances where stuff like zombie master are mistranslated but the cards still function the same as the Japanese counterparts.

at the very least' date=' it's a great Side Deck card. i mean, how many of us use Mirror Force, Heavy Storm, Torrential Tribute, Lightning vortex, etc.?

[/quote']

to be perfectly honest, I don't. at least not unless I'm specifically using an offensive (like beatdown) deck. I prefer using defensive cards like Gravity Bind.

Archived