FUSIONS WILL HAVING A HUGE COMEBACK AFTER THE SHINING DARKNESS - Duelist Revolution

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surging Dragon Knight Dragonquetess is a epic name.

Hopefully' date=' it's gonna be a [b']warrior[/b] fusion type monster that requires a s*** ton of monsters and be a game breaking card.

Or at least, a cyber end dragon, only for dragons.

:?

IDK

Talking about obligatory lol anime cards that will be turned into cards that will somehow be an example of how the set fit the theme

Centaurumina-JP-Anime-5D.png

Trade-Baits FTW

hopefuly the fusion support is the re-usable kind they gave the rituals, I mean, fusions are usually fairly costly to make.

maybe a spell caster that acts like polymerazation that has the effect:

"you may add this card to your hand by removing one fusion monster in your graveyard from play."

I mean they already did fusion subs to death already.

Most Broken Fusion Type Ever

Heahgalf, The Errant Dragon Knight of the Lost Canvas

DARK - Level 8 - Dragon? - Fusion / Effect

ATK: 2900

DEF: 1200

Effect:

1 Dragon-Type Monster + 1 Warrior-Type Monster

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field or Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".). Once per turn discard a card and show as many Fusion Monsters from your Extra Deck as you want. Destroy each face-up monster whose Level is Lower than the number of Fusion Monsters shown this way.

=D

^I did it better.

[align=center]249357t.jpg

This monster may be summoned without any monsters as Fusion Material. The summon of this monster cannot be chained to. This monster cannot be removed from the field. This monster's ATK and DEF are equal to your opponent's Life Points. This monster may attack directly. When this monster attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spells, Traps, or Effect Monster's effects until the end of the Damage Step. This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK, LIGHT, FIRE, WATER, EARTH and WIND. This card is ridiculously broken.
[/align]

Archived