FUSIONS WILL HAVING A HUGE COMEBACK AFTER THE SHINING DARKNESS - Duelist Revolution

I hope the support doesn't end up terrible. That said, watch there be a card like this somewhere in there:

[align=center]249357t.jpg

This monster may be summoned without any monsters as Fusion Material. The summon of this monster cannot be chained to. This monster cannot be removed from the field. This monster's ATK and DEF are equal to your opponent's Life Points. This monster may attack directly. When this monster attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spells, Traps, or Effect Monster's effects until the end of the Damage Step. This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK, LIGHT, FIRE, WATER, EARTH and WIND. This card is ridiculously broken.
[/align]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rather than do generic fusion monsters they have easy fusion material monsters I'd much rather have them give good support cards for fusioning much like what they did with Ritual Summons. Something along those lines to make fusion summoning more competitive. Polymerization needs to be revamped in general because a -3 to your hand for a mediocre monster that can be destroyed instantly with BTH sucks. Future Fusion is limited and is now considered too slow in this format. As it stands the only fusion monsters that can somewhat compete with the meta is E-Heroes because they have Miracle Fusion and to a lesser extent Parallel World Fusion as well.

Something obviously needs to change here to fix fusion summons and since the Synchro mechanic is not being overhauled making better support cards rather than broken fusion monsters seems to be a much better idea.

Black Meteor Dragon will be finally releaed in the TCG!

Only In America

I hope the support doesn't end up terrible. That said' date=' watch there be a card like this somewhere in there:

[align=center']249357t.jpg

This monster may be summoned without any monsters as Fusion Material. The summon of this monster cannot be chained to. This monster cannot be removed from the field. This monster's ATK and DEF are equal to your opponent's Life Points. This monster may attack directly. When this monster attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spells, Traps, or Effect Monster's effects until the end of the Damage Step. This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK, LIGHT, FIRE, WATER, EARTH and WIND. This card is ridiculously broken.
[/align]

Best. Card. Evar.

Black Meteor Dragon will be finally releaed in the TCG!

Only In America

I hope the support doesn't end up terrible. That said' date=' watch there be a card like this somewhere in there:

[/align]

Best. Card. Evar.

DID YOU JUST SUMMON A WHOLE BUNCH OF ARCHETYPES IN ONE TURN?

its over 9000...

This monster may be summoned without any monsters as Fusion Material. This card can attack on the first turn. The summon of this monster cannot be chained to. This monster cannot be removed from the field. This monster's ATK and DEF are equal to double your opponent's Life Points. This monster may attack directly. When this monster attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spells, Traps, or Effect Monster's effects until the end of the Damage Step. This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK, LIGHT, FIRE, WATER, EARTH and WIND. This card is ridiculously broken.
[/align]

I just made it even more broken.

This monster may be summoned without any monsters as Fusion Material. This card can attack on the first turn. The summon of this monster cannot be chained to. This monster cannot be removed from the field. This monster's ATK and DEF are equal to double your opponent's Life Points. This monster may attack directly. When this monster attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spells, Traps, or Effect Monster's effects until the end of the Damage Step. This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK, LIGHT, FIRE, WATER, EARTH and WIND. During the End Phase, if this card did not attack, your opponent has to remove every card in his Graveyard, hand, Deck, and side of the field from play. This card is ridiculously broken.
[/align]

I just made it even more broken.

I made it even MORE broken

They need a poly that RFPs fusion material from the deck...

no wait' date=' that would be a really bad idea.

[/quote']

ChainMaterialPTDN-EN-SP-1E.png

VehicroidConnectionZonePOTD-EN-C-1E.jpg

Not even mildly similar. A two card combo that only works on vehicroids is a joke.

I was more so showing that there was a deck fusion, and a card that can use it as well.

personaly, I would summon the shining and use it to place prisma and statos in my hand. and then I would get the real work done.

[/align]

Open Threatening Roar after it's summon and before battle phase. Summon Winged Kuriboh and drop 3x Honest. GG, Game 2? =P

OT: I want my new vehicroids, pl0x. Jumbo Drill just doesn't cut it for me. =/

^The Ritual Support makes most think otherwise.

we need a miracle' date=' we cant just let synchro's take over fusions and tuners take over vanilla's.

decks should be balanced with synchro's and fusions, tuners and vanilla's. also i think we need to see more vanilla's.

[/quote']

Without Tuners, you'd see more effect monsters, not vanillas. >____>

From what i have seen, most of it is just pure garbage and makes the deck more inconsistant than it already is. The Djinn's are the only one that come up in mind that are actually usefull, since they can and will be used while they are in the Graveyard, so it doesn't card any card advange and also let's the Ritual monster gain a new effect as well.

And did you not noticed how much E-Hero's have support. Too bad most of it complete garbage.

Seriously people, just because some cards or an archtype are gaining support, does not mean that the support will actually be usefull.

From what i have seen' date=' most of it is just pure garbage and makes the deck more inconsistant than it already is. The Djinn's are the only one that come up in mind that are actually usefull, since they can and will be used while they are in the Graveyard, so it doesn't card any card advange and also let's the Ritual monster gain a new effect as well.

And did you not noticed how much E-Hero's have support. Too bad most of it complete garbage.

Seriously people, just because some cards or an archtype are gaining support, does not mean that the support will actually be usefull.

[/quote']

Uhh...

Also, blame Jaden for the bad E-Hero stuff. That wasn't revisiting, like Rituals.

From what i have seen' date=' most of it is just pure garbage and makes the deck more inconsistant than it already is. The Djinn's are the only one that come up in mind that are actually usefull, since they can and will be used while they are in the Graveyard, so it doesn't card any card advange and also let's the Ritual monster gain a new effect as well.

[/quote']

Uhh...

Also, blame Jaden for the bad E-Hero stuff. That wasn't revisiting, like Rituals.

Wow, way to miss the point.

What do you want to bet Konami makes "Fusion Angels"

So its a weird reverse of Ritural Fiends.

"When you would Fusion Summon a monster, you can remove from play this card in your Graveyard to remove from play one of the Fusion Material Monsters from your Deck or Graveyard instead of sending it from your hand or field to the Graveyard. If you do, as long as that Fusion Monster is face-up..."

[/quote']

Uhh...

Wow, way to miss my point.

I got your point. You said that the support, aside from the Djinns, made them more inconsistent. I showed you another card that did no such thing. It's not garbage.

Furthermore, you said that E-Heros had tons of support that sucked. It's painfully obvious that it's all just from Jaden's 194+ card deck of situational cards that Konami wanted to profit from.

Sure, there's no mention of the word "useful" in there, but Konami has set a precedent with the Ritual support, and this isn't a situation like that of E-Heros. Tell me, what major character has used a bunch of situational fusion cards recently that hasn't yet been printed? None. So, Konami doesn't have to print the trash from the anime and pass it off as new support.

Creating monsters that are similar to Djinn monsters is not necessarily the answer to making fusions useful because you have a ton of Fusion Monsters out there who can only be Fusioned with the Fusion Materials listed. I think the key to making Fusion monsters useful is creating new Spell and Trap Support that can help Fusion monsters lock out Synchros in some way or at least speed them up in some way. I rather not have Fusion Summons be sped up in some way because it doesn't address the main issue of the game which is the sheer speed of victories.

Archived