I've...I've created a MONSTER!! [Iron Core Specimen Lab]

ITT: YCM shows its derp derp derp side

Allows for mass KM search power but u have to let the monsters die for it to work which isnt so bad if u want to search ur deck for any KM monster.

in addition' date=' you can let one die to saerch for the card needed to save the other(s)

[/quote']

So have you seen people actually running this card?

Allows for mass KM search power but u have to let the monsters die for it to work which isnt so bad if u want to search ur deck for any KM monster.

in addition' date=' you can let one die to saerch for the card needed to save the other(s)

[/quote']

[/quote']

[/quote']

I've one guy use it in a koai-only deck. it works decently enough to help early game.

[/quote']

I've one guy use it in a koai-only deck. it works decently enough to help early game.

[/quote']

Archived