Complete Valkyrie Set, 50+ cards; Comments appreciated!

MarbleZone

Hi, this is my first post here. I've been trying out the card maker for some weeks now, it's pretty awesome. Anyway, I decided to post my deck here, it was an attempt at a playable decktype that wasn't too broken, but I might have overpowered some cards unintentionally. Anyway, please comment if you feel like it. ;)

Monsters:

nox.jpgelora.jpgthorba.jpggald.jpgciel.jpgaestra.jpgsyr.jpglyssae.jpgsummoner.jpgbold.jpgbrave.jpgnidhogg.jpgodin.jpg

Spells:

asgarden.jpgguard.jpgwing.jpgreward.jpgrebirth.jpgomniscience.jpgelemendala.jpgvalcross.jpgyggdrasil.jpg

Traps:

prayer.jpgnature.jpggift.jpg

The last cards of this set. I'll stop making cards about pretty girls now. :P

Monsters:

grand.jpgkrad.jpgpreliata.jpgazure.jpgsater.jpgudnar.jpggalatia.jpgmacaria.jpgdaemos.jpgcalihe.jpgcaeli.jpggunheim.jpgcrux.jpgexa.jpgarkund.jpgbjorhut.jpgzelastris.jpgexcelsia.jpgregitaria.jpg

Spells:

mission.jpgsisterhood.jpgtaming.jpgarts.jpgburst.jpgwheels.jpgride.jpgrealms.jpg

Traps:

farewell.jpgstand.jpgsalvation.jpgfading.jpg

Please comment and/or rate, I put a lot of effort into making these, and some feedback would be really nice... I'm not expecting you to read all the cards thoroughly, obviously, but feel free to do so. :P

• 1 month later...

Very impressive these Pics are desserved a 9.9/10, the 0.1 however is used on google Search, but on the other hand, if the pictures were originally created by you, then I would say woooowww!!!!! thats GREAT AND EXCELLENT, a well deservered 20/10, times 2, but still 9.9/10 is very good, a award is given award-winner.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived