Reshef the Dark Being

lol's, one of the 5 GOOD rituals...

I love how even if they are face-down, you get em.... If they are like ryoku will stop you, you take it than own their facedown backups and swing. instant luls....

I wish it could have been 1 card instead of spells however, cause this could be nice in some weird twilight I imagine... Iunno.

Mmm, yes, Honest does like Reshef, and since you would already be combining it with another Ritual, North is also a LIGHT (if I remember correctly) and so she is also Honest able.

My top 5:

Demise #1

Reshef #2

Zorc #3

Garandolph #4

Perfect Herald #5

If lord of the red was released with its effect' date=' I'd put it at 2.

[/quote']

Demise

Reshef

Garandolph

Relinquished

Divine Grace - Northwemko

Legendary Flame Lord

Are all good, which breaks your "good 5"

Mmm' date=' yes, Honest does like Reshef, and since you would already be combining it with another Ritual, North is also a LIGHT (if I remember correctly) and so she is also Honest able.[hr']

My top 5:

Demise #1

Reshef #2

Zorc #3

Garandolph #4

Perfect Herald #5

If lord of the red was released with its effect' date=' I'd put it at 2.

[/quote']

Hungry Burger

Demise

Reshef

Garandolph

Relinquished

Divine Grace - Northwemko

Legendary Flame Lord

Are all good, which breaks your "good 5"

Fix'd

Was a close tie with Crab Turtle for best ritual out there.

/stupid discussion

OT:

hay gaiz, this is also Trade-Inable. so running this could merit something, it can give you some draw to say the least.

I don't know if I would combine this card with Northwemko as having that many ritual monsters/spells in your Deck is kind of limiting your deck space. You might have a good draw engine with 3x Trade-In but you'll need to have other valid targets as well and deck space might be limited, however, trade-in could make good fodder for his effect. Use Djinn's to lock out Special Summons then use 3x Burden of the Mighty to keep everything below this guy.

Also, lolz for this card being called The Dark Being and then being a Light Monster.

Archived