GB's have their own Honest (Hedge Guard))

Or just use Waboku and let them waste Honest' date=' or kill their LIghtsworn/blackwings.

[/quote']

That works in the right situation (that is, you know for 100% they'll use Honest, and if they don't they die). With hedge guard, it doesn't matter what the situation is because it's chainable to honest so you can use it whenever they use it.

Or just use Waboku and let them waste Honest' date=' or kill their LIghtsworn/blackwings.

[/quote']

That works in the right situation (that is, you know for 100% they'll use Honest, and if they don't they die). With hedge guard, it doesn't matter what the situation is because it's chainable to honest so you can use it whenever they use it.

And take damage..

What does it matter if they have honest or not? If they have Honest, you take damage. Waboku > Honest; >; Hedge Guard > Honest.

Who cares if you take damage, you maintained field presence which is better in GBs. I agree, Waboku is > hedge guard, but hedge guard is harder to stop, and having a face down when they attack is a dead giveaway you probably have Waboku or something, while none can predict when Hedge guard will pop out of hand. In the correct situation, Waboku is way better but there are more correct situations for hedge guard.

That said, I run Waboku over Hedge Guard in my GBs, purely because it lasts the whole battle phase.

Archived