GB's have their own Honest (Hedge Guard))

I've seen to people run this in GB at my Locals today, it works well actually.

Hedge Guard

Lv 3

Plant/Effect

During damage calculation, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to prevent a monster you control from being destroyed by this battle, but that monster's ATK is halved until the End Phase.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hedge_Guard

Trash.

You people do realise that the halved ATK counts for your monster' date=' right? So it's more of kind of Kuriboh then a Honest.

[/quote']

Yeah But you will always be Likely to tag out the GB you use with this......

Also this may work during your Turn while you set up waboku for later¿?

Also if you run Some sort of Synchro Glads it is Food for BRD, Splendid Rose....O_O

It's best played on a DEF position GB' date=' so the halved ATK doesn't matter

[/quote']

Your GBs will be in atk mode most of the time.

Even if the effect lasted a turn, I'd run Waboku because it also protects you if you don't have any monsters.

Pointless.

I'd rather use Wabuko, it prevents destruction from the WHOLE battle phase and you don't take damage (just to not mention that the monster's ATK isn't halved, which is obvious).

This only gets some use if the monster you prevent from being destroyed is in def position, or you will get SERIOUS damage.

So yeah, useless card in my opinion.

At least they used an underused type for it, the only intelligent thing they made on this card.

Why do you called that a GB's honest? It's useless with GBs like with any other deck/archetype

Archived