Duelist Pack Kaiba

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/dp-kaiba.html

A brand-new “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” Effect Monster, available for the first time!

5 Ultimate Rare versions of Kaiba’s most foreboding – and forbidden – cards, including “Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End,” “Cyber Jar,” and “Pot of Greed” – cards never before seen as Ultimate Rares.

Brand-new artwork for “XYZ-Dragon Cannon” and “Vorse Raider.”

Includes two of the biggest monsters ever created: “Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon” and “Dragon Master Knight.”

A new chance for you to get popular but hard-to-find cards like “Fiend’s Sanctuary” and the alternate artwork “La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp.”

Foil-up your deck with a shiny Super Rare version of “Return from the Different Dimension.”

HOLY SHI-

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A brand-new “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” Effect Monster' date=' available for the first time![/b']

5 Ultimate Rare versions of Kaiba’s most foreboding – and forbidden – cards, including “Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End,” “Cyber Jar,” and “Pot of Greed” – cards never before seen as Ultimate Rares.

Brand-new artwork for “XYZ-Dragon Cannon” and “Vorse Raider.”

Includes two of the biggest monsters ever created: “Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon” and “Dragon Master Knight.”

A new chance for you to get popular but hard-to-find cards like “Fiend’s Sanctuary” and the alternate artwork “La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp.”

Foil-up your deck with a shiny Super Rare version of “Return from the Different Dimension.”

So THAT's how they intend to release the Sin monsters...

As for the second line I bolded, could this mean that they're finally getting their one list unbanned again? I'd hope not, and hopefully I'm reading the situation wrong. They'll look cool in Ultimate Rare, though. Maybe they'll finally fix the infamous mispelling on CED-EotE

Since we already have access to the Vorse Raider and La Jinn Alternate Art...

[spoiler=Vorse Raider and La Jinn Alternate Art]

2iojv9.jpg161mjjp.jpg

I'm just wondering one thing:

[spoiler=Which XYZ Alternate Art are they giving us?]

6o36z8.jpg2yud277.jpg

I'm betting the Second one, it's in the same pack as the Vorse Raider one. and they did that with Yugi's alt. art as well.

which is good, the second one is better.

Since we already have access to the Vorse Raider and La Jinn Alternate Art...

[spoiler=Vorse Raider and La Jinn Alternate Art]

2iojv9.jpg161mjjp.jpg

I'm just wondering one thing:

[spoiler=Which XYZ Alternate Art are they giving us?]

6o36z8.jpg2yud277.jpg

I hope the right one' date=' he looks better

and A BRANG NEW BEWD SUPPORTER!! ldifhouhfoeiurh[joy :) ']

I'm wondering what will be the commons, since that what we'll getting the most. I wonder if Sagi or Peten will be there, maybe X, Y and Z. Hitotsu-me Giant, Judge Man, Mystic Horseman, Battle Ox, their fusion, Cost Down, De-Fusion, Enemy Controller, Lord of D. Flute of Summoning Dragons, Shrink, Ancient Lamp, Giant Germ. Rares can be Megamorph, Paladin of White Dragon or Kaiser Sea Horse.

Kaiba's used too many things for me to accurately guess what's in the pack.

No' date=' seriously, I just attempted to make a list of all actually released cards he's used. >____>

[/quote']

I actually hope that Deck Destruction Virus gets the nod. That would be <3.

I think some Vanillas (Except BEWD) might not be included.

Archived