new fan-fic (if u read plz post also)

asuma181

do you think this is good  

1 member has voted

1. 1. do you think this is good

alright guys im going to try this again this is my new fan-fic and im going to do this i wall post cards at the end of each chapter along with new characters well any-way here are my characters so far

name:Evin Jones

attitude:cocky

bio:a young boy who wants nothing more than to be the best of the best

deck: dragon

pic:81psq53.jpg

name:John Hughes

attitude:funny serius in duels

bio:a funny young duelist who loves to crack a joke at any moment exept in duels

deck:warrior

pic:8f2bg40.jpg

DUEL 1:JOHNvs.EVIN

it was a sunny day evin walked over to the park because his freind wanted to duel his name was john when he got there john was already in position

evin&john/LETS DUEL

Evin/I will go first I set a monster

John/I set two face-downs and play my spell heavy storm to destroy my two statue of the wicked’s *slugish looking feinds appear and smirk with a giant tong hanging out of there mouth* and I sac them to summon my elite warrior *a tall warrior appears holding a keyish sword and spikey brown hair with blue eyes* how do you stand up against that Evin I end

Evin/what do I say I say this I play soul exchange and sac my face-down along with your elite warrior to summon my FREEZE RAY DRAGON *a giant light blue dragon with darker colored blue hair on his shoulders and down his neck like a horses mane appears and roars a threatening roar* I set two face downs and attack how do you like that john I end

John/1550

Evin/4000

John/aw I set a monster and play lightning vortex *lightning is going to strike at freeze ray dragon then it stops some how*

Evin/I play magic jammer *a force field appears around the dragon as the lightning stops*

John/no oh well I play a face down go

Evin/draw I summon my double dragon *a blue dragon and a red dragon appear that look identical and then they look at each other and laugh* now my freeze ray dragon will attack *freeze ray dragon emits a giant beam of ice and it destroyes the monster*

John/ no not my child warrior *a young child with a sword bigger than him in a yellow shirt with green shoulder pads and yellow shorts appears for a second then explodes*

Evin/ now my double dragon will attack twice for game *both the dragons start to charge a beam and the red one charges a blue beam and the blue one charges a red beam to represent there brothers and launch them then the beams stop and back fire and the monster is destroyed* what how did that happen

John/like this I play sacuretsu armor *a fiendish armor appears and launches the two beams back on there owners*

Evin/ oh well I flip my trap explosive impact *earth appears above johns head and john looks nervous* now in two turns you lose 3/4ths of your life points

John/that cant be a good card for me

Evin/well you guesed right but oh well I end

John/ no I play one face down in my spell and trap and call it a turn *says this with a smirk on his face*

Evin/alright that’s one turn draw perfect I play the spell time clock *a clock appears and goes from saying 11:59 to 12:00* now you go down to 516 life points now freeze ray attack for game *freeze ray dragon emits a ice beam and its going strait then it disappears*what how did that not hit you

John/ because I played this magic cylinder *then two cylinders appear both pointing at Evin one holding freeze rays blast in it the other holding nothing then the beam makes a u turn right in front of johns face and then it goes into the other cylinder and launches at Evin*

John/516

Evin/1550

Evin/no way oh well I play a face down and end

John/you just spelled defeat for your self I play the field spell playground of the ninja *bamboo poles launches out of the ground and freeze ray dragon fly’s straight up so a pole doesn’t hit him in the face* now I play the spell card Christmas tree *a giant tree appears with gifts under it* now I get one card with “Christmas” in its card name I choose my Christmas warrior *all the gifts exept on explode then the final explodes and a man is setting there that’s looks a lot like santa only more muscular wearing big red baggy pants a red vest and a santa clause hat carrying a bag over his shoulder with long brown hair*and now I summon my candycane soldier *a boy with angel wings appears wearing no shirt yet shoulder pads and baggy white pants with a green stripe and a red sash going around his waist with red and white socks on carrying a candycane with red and white hair a halo and four entenas coming out of his back* now my warrior is 3000 attack now warrior attack and finish this

Evin/I don’t think so I play sacuretsu armor * a fiendish armor appears and sends Christmas warrior flying backwards and hit the floor then his present bomb he was holding lands on his chest and explodes along with the warrior*

John/no I end

Evin/you just won me the duel freeze ray freeze his monster *candycane soldier is incased in ice* now I get a freeze token in defence mode *a small blue flamish looking entity appears on Evin’s side of the field* now I sac my token to summon my THUNDER HORN DRAGON *a giant blue dragon with hands on the end of its wings and a yellow boneish horn appears on Evin’s side of the field* now I use his effect and discard a card from my hand to destroy all your face up monsters *thunder horn dragon roars and lightning hits his horn and then his horn emits sparks then he aims his horn at the frozen candycane warrior and realeses the lightning and the monster shatters* now freeze ray finish this *freeze ray dragon launches his usual beam of ice at john it hits john and johns life points drop to zero*

John/0000

Evin/1550

Evin/nice game john *offers hand shake*

John/you to Evin *exepts hand shake*

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Cards from this chapter

7xvjs3m.jpg7wpzs5u.jpg

7w94tvq.jpg

6kf3w21.jpg

6wqcs1u.jpg

6nu25ag.jpg

6tzcx2e.jpg

728bvvp.jpg

89qnlap.jpg

8b55fzl.jpg

89q3ebc.jpg

8a4mfth.jpg

sorry for the double post here is the new episode

New characters

Name: James

Deck: army

Bio: a cocky teenager who thinks he is the best of the best

Attitude: bully

pic:8b8jceh.jpg

DUEL 2 EVIN/VS/JAMES

Evin: one card pack please

Shop owner: here you are that will be five dollars

Evin: here you go *hands him the money*lets see what I got woh

I got a rare card

Teen: well well well what do we have here did little Evin get a rare card let me see it *takes card* wow this is rare I think ill keep it

Evin: give it back James *reaches for card*

James: how bout this we duel for it I win I get the card you win you get the card deal

Evin: deal

James & Evin: LETS DUEL

Evin: ill start of this show by setting four face downs ill call it a turn

James: draw I summon my snipe soldier *a soldier appears wearing green camo pants shirt and helmet on his knee holding a sniper aiming at Evin’s monster* now I use his effect and attack you directly *aims at Evin’s head and start’s to pull the trigger when his sniper blows up* what happened

Evin: this I played mirror force

James: no that’s not possible

Evin: actually it is so your monster goes bye bye

James: I’ll set two cards and end

Evin: draw perfect I flip my dragon’s gate *a green portal appears with what looks like a face at the back of it* spell card this lets me special summon one level four or lower dragon from my deck I choose my double dragon *a blue and a red dragon appear from the mouth of the face in the portal they look like Identical twins then they look at each other and laugh*now I play my second and third dragons gate card’s *two of the same green portals appear* to summon my blue eye’s triplets *out from the mouth of one of the portals three blue eye’s white dragon babies come and sit down by each other and start breathing out baby white lightning’s* and I choose my baby blue dragon *out of the mouth of the last portal a single blue dragon comes out and lands on the ground and starts to lick its wing*now I sacrifice my double dragon and baby blue dragon to summon my freeze ray dragon *a giant blue dragon appeared with a blue mane and blue fur on the back of his arms then he let out a threatening roar* now I attack with both my monsters for game

James: I play my two face-down negate attacks

Evin: oh well I set three cards and call it a turn

James: draw I play monster reborn and bring back snipe soldier *a soldier appears wearing green camo pants shirt and helmet on his knee holding a sniper aiming at Evin’s monster* now I sac him to summon my future soldier arsenal *a soldier with giant stone blocks around his feet and wearing armor all over holding a giant gun with 2000 bullet holes and a missle in the middle* now I attack you blue eyes triplets

Evin: I play negate attack

James: oh well I set two cards face-down and end

Evin: thanks draw perfect I freeze your monster *the soldier gets covered n a block of ice* and get a freeze token *a blue flamish entity appears on Evin’s side of the field* now I sac the freeze token to summon the Christmas dragon *a blue dragon appears carrying a boy on his back wearing a blue shirt a yellow scarf green pants with tape around his hands holding a Christmas tree toper star* now we each draw until we have 5 cards in our hand perfect now my Christmas dragon will attack and destroy your monster *the boy throws the star at the soldier and it slices right through the soldier and the soldier shatters*

James: no my future soldier

Evin: now may four dragons will attack for game *the three blue eye’s baby’s each launch a small white lightning and then the freeze ray realeses a big beam of ice then the attacks stop* what how did that not hit

James: ha ha ha ha ha ha you fell for it I reveal my mirror force trap card now all your monsters go bye-bye

Evin: no they don’t I flip my trap jammer and the attacks continue for game

James: I flip my face down Negate attack and stop your freeze ray dragon

James/500

Evin/4000

Evin: oh well I set one card and end

James: draw good I play monster reborn and bring back my arsenal soldier *a soldier with giant stone blocks around his feet and wearing armor all over holding a giant gun with 2000 bullet holes and a missle in the middle* now I destroy your blue eye’s triplets *the soldier aims and pulls the smaller trigger on his gun and bullets fly all over and pulverize the triplets then he pulled the biggest and launched the missle and then the three dragons blow up* I guess ill end

James/500

Evin/3000

Evin: no my dragons you’ll pay for that right here now my freeze ray will freeze your monster *the soldier gets coated in a block of ice* now I get a freeze token *a blue flamish entity appears on Evin’s side of the field* now I will sac it and my Christmas dragon to summon my dragon ruler scorpinoc *a giant red dragon appears with a scorpion like tail and black horns then it let out a tremendous roar*

James: what no way how it’s the one of a kind dragon

Evin: that’s right now I attack with scorpinoc *the red dragon charges and slashes its tail through the gut of arsenal soldier then the soldier shattered*

James/0000

Evin/3000

James: I lost

Evin: *walking over to James* now give me the card

James: here *hands over the card*

Later in a dark building

????: so I here you have a bone to pick with a certain Evin Jones

James: that’s right and his friend John Hughes

????: then come and work for me

James: anything as long as I get to crush those two pipsckweak’s

????: you will in good time

James: please sir may I know your name

????: you are not worthy enough to here my name now let me give you the gift of darkness *puts hand on James’s duel disk and it turns black and red with a black aura coming of the deck*

James: *in a evil voice* thank you master I will serve you well *then turns and walks out the door*

Cards in this chapter

89gwn11.jpg

8ekbztl.jpg

85kavxj.jpg

8fnizyo.jpg

85nwqk1.jpg

8fkho51.jpg

81yky87.jpg

87cqe02.jpg

8e8gvar.png

8alxroh.jpg

here is my newest episode

New characters

Name: Alina

Deck: cute dragons

Bio: a shy girl who has a crush on Evin and try’s to have a deck just like Evin’s

Attitude: shy

Pic: 6qba9ll.jpg

Name: ms. Jenson

Deck: teaching materials

Bio: a mean teacher

Attitude: boring and mean

Pic: 6s6zsj4.jpg

DUEL JOHN/VS/ALINA

One day during class John was acting like his normal self and so was Evin

John: hey Evin

Evin: ya

John: why is school so boring

Evin: why

John: because we have the lamest teacher ever

Teacher: lame am I

John & Evin: no ms. Jenson

Ms. Jenson: well that’s what you said I here you two are some pretty good duelists how about this you two verses me if I win it’s detention for a week for everyone and if you win then no homework for the rest of the month also for everyone

John & Evin: DEAL LETS DUEL

Ms. Jenson: ill start I summon the dirty eraser *a chalk board eraser covered in white chalk dust with a wicked looking smile and super jagged teeth appears on the teachers side of the field* now I set a card I end

John: draw I summon my candycane soldier *a boy with angel wings appears wearing no shirt yet shoulder pads and baggy white pants with a green stripe and a red sash going around his waist with red and white socks on carrying a candycane with red and white hair a halo and four entenas coming out of his back* now I play Christmas tree *a giant tree appears with gifts under it* now I can summon one monster with Christmas in there name and I choose Christmas warrior *all the gifts exept on explode then the final explodes and a man is setting there that’s looks a lot like santa only more muscular wearing big red baggy pants a red vest and a santa clause hat carrying a bag over his shoulder with long brown hair* now I set two cards and candycane soldier attacks your eraser

Ms. Jenson: I play waboku

John: spell jammer

Ms. Jenson: no

John: now my candycane will finish his attack *candycane soldier throws his candy cane at the eraser and the eraser shatters* now you take 1100 direct damage now my Christmas warrior will attack *Christmas warrior reaches into his bag and pulls out a present and gives it to Ms. Jenson then the present explodes* and that’s game

Ms. Jenson/0000

John/4000

Later that day after school

Alina: hey john that was a cool duel earlier um is Evin around here somewhere I want to duel him

John: what are you to good for me

Alina: no that’s not it its just I want Evin to see my new deck first it is a dragon deck like his

John: really how bout this you duel me and then I can help you improve it before you duel Evin

Alina: you would do that for me

John: ya why not plus I want somebody to beat Evin

Alina: thanks lets duel

John: alright *gets into position*

Alina: ill go first I summon my fairy dragon *a small green slugish looking dragon appears with small green wings* now I play fairy’s gift *a small fairy appears setting on a box* now I sacrifice my fairy dragon and my fairy’s gift to summon my fairy dragon of the woods *the fairy on the box lifts the box up and puts it over fairy dragon and then the fairy its self climbs into the box and the box explodes and standing the was a giant green dragon with two horns coming out of the back of it’s head and fan like wing colored blue with pink light and dark green and yellow dots on them with a yellow fan like tail and on the horns wings and tail there were little pink orbs hanging from them* and I set one card and end

John: draw cool I set one monster and throw down three face downs and call it a turn

Alina: draw I set two cards and attack your monster with my dragon *the fairy dragon swings its tail around and flutters its wing and shakes its head and all of the orbs flew off and hit the face down and explode yet nothing happens to the card* what what happened

John: this I played waboku *three gowned men appear and pick up the remains of the bombs*

Alina: no I guess ill set on monster and call it a turn

John: now I sac my face down to set a monster go

Alina: thanks now I flip my cutie dragon *a small green dragon appears it has two rows of black horns on its head with tiny little wing sprouting from its head also and it has rosy little cheeks and is carrying a blanket* it may not be strong but I dint want it to be because I’m gonna do this I play transformation now I get to send one card to the grave yard and get one with two more stars than it so I choose my cutie dragon and I choose to summon my cutie dragon of the earth *cutie dragon glows and transforms in to a brown dragon with big horns and a spiked tail with its toung hanging out of its mouth* now my dragon attacks your face down and destroys I without damage calculation *the little dragon charged at the card and it busted open* now my dragon can attack again they both attack for 3900 damage *the fairy dragon throws the bombs and they dissapear and then the dragon charges and dissapears* hey what happened

John: this I play two magic cylinders *four cylinders appear one has the dragon the other has the bombs then the launch through the ones they are in and make a u turn into a empty on and flay and hit Alina directly in the chest*

Alina/100

John/4000

Alina: no now I play destruction if I take 3000 or more damage in at least two attacks your life points become the same as mine

John: no way

Alina/100

John/100

Alina: I end

John: draw I summon my child warrior *a young child with a sword bigger than him in a yellow shirt with green shoulder pads and yellow shorts appears* and he’s 1800 so now destroy her monster *child warrior jumps and slashes down on the monster and the small dragon shatters*

Alina/0000

John/100

Alina: *falling to her knee’s* I lost but what went wrong now Evin will never like me *tears trickling down her cheek*

John: come on its ok *helping her up* this what went wrong you relied to much upon luck and on that really cool cutie dragon of the earth see he is weak and his effect only works when fighting a face down monster so keep him but power him up and equip him with like a “mist body” and a “axe of dispear” and hell be perfect

Alina: tha…thanks for that tip *drying up her face*

John: any time

Meanwhile at the school

Evin: *in his head* how come I get detention

Ring ring ring

Evin: finally im free *runs out the door*

Meanwhile in the dark building

????: AHHHHH YOU FAILED ME MS. JENSON YOU MUST BE PUNISHED

Ms. Jenson: please Master Have mercy I will not fail you again

????: THAT’S WHAT YOU SAID LAST TIME LISTEN THERE ARE THREE RARE CARDS I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON GET THEM FOR ME AND YOUR FORGIVINE NOW LEAVE HERE NOW *points to the door*

Ms. Jenson: yes master *turns and leaves*

Cards this chapter

7xd3681.jpg

6tv008y.jpg

8b5epf6.jpg

6kt2e4w.jpg

85egbrd.jpg

89j1b7o.jpg

85vfqte.jpg

8c16icp.jpg

8etlyqv.jpg

6ss966u.jpg

8ad4k1c.jpg

New characters

Name: Santa

Deck: Christmas time

Bio: a jolly old man who delivers toys to every one all over the world

Attitude: jolly

Pic: 86jqzo9.jpg

Name: ms. Claus

Deck: Christmas time

Bio: a jolly old woman who love Santa Claus very much

Attitude: jolly

Pic: 6o3pzxy.jpg

DUEL JOHN & EVIN/VS/SANTA & MRS. CLAUS

One day after school Evin and john were walking home through the park and saw a bunch of small kids playing in the snow

John: hey Evin

Evin: what

John: do you belive in Santa Claus

Evin: ya maybe a little

John: me to but I want proof so since tomorrow is Christmas eve how about we ask my parents if I can stay over and stay up to see if Santa’s real

Evin: sure lets try

Later at Johns house

John’s parents: NO

John: please how about as soon as I can see just a little bit of the sun light I come home

John’s parents: fine but as soon as dawn breaks

John: deal

Later that night in Evin’s living room

Evin: *looking through binoculars* do you see him yet John

John: *also looking through binoculars* nope wait wait I see him I see him

Evin: *jumping up* really you do cool

John: oh wait its just a bird

Evin: aw man

John: wait look there he is *Santa lands on Evin’s roof*

Santa: ho ho ho looks like this new duel disk goes to Evin Jones *slides down the chimney*

John & Evin: HEY SANTA WE CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL

Santa: but I don’t have a partner

Mrs. Claus: you do now

Mrs. Claus Santa john and Evin: LETS DUEL

Santa: ill go first I summon the red nutcracker *a mouse thing appeared wearing a red soldier uniform and a red hat* now I get one the blue nutcracker added to my hand now I set one card and end

Evin: my draw I summon my blue eye’s triplets *three baby blue eye’s white dragon’s appear and start launching out small white lightnings* now I equip them with the equip spell dragons treasure *treasure appears under the three small dragons* now there 1300 attack now I set one card and end

Mrs. Claus: draw I play polymorization to fuse my the green nut cracker and my partners the red nutcracker to summon my the green and red nut cracker *a mouse like nutcracker appeared on Mrs. Claus’s side of the field with a green soldiers uniform and a red soldier hat* now I set one card and end

John: draw I play Christmas tree *a giant tree appears with gifts under it* and summon my Christmas warrior *all the gifts exept on explode then the final explodes and a man is setting there that’s looks a lot like santa only more muscular wearing big red baggy pants a red vest and a santa clause hat carrying a bag over his shoulder with long brown hair* now I summon my candycane soldier *a boy with angel wings appears wearing no shirt yet shoulder pads and baggy white pants with a green stripe and a red sash going around his waist with red and white socks on carrying a candycane with red and white hair a halo and four entenas coming out of his back* now my warrior has 3500 attack how do you stand up to that now I set one card and call it a turn

Santa: draw I summon Rudolph the big buff reindeer *a giant buff reindeer appears and has a red nose with lights caught in his horns* now I sac him so I can add one north pole to my hand now I play my north pole field spell *snow coated the field and a workshop appeared behind santa and it had a sign on the door that said Santa’s workshop* now all our monsters get a extra 1000 attack to make our monster 3400

John: so what my monster is 3500

Santa: but your partners isn’t

Evin: ya but you cant attack with your partners monster

Santa: I know I play switch now me and my partner switch places for the rest of the turn but it is still my turn so now I attack with my new nutcracker *the nutcracker runs up and pulls a sword from his hat and slashes at the dragon’s but the attack stops* what why did that not hit

Evin: because I played mirror force *a force field appeared around the three blue eye’s baby’s and then the sword came back and stabbed the nut cracker and the nut cracker was destroyed*

Santa: no I end

Evin: draw I set one card face down and attack and I end

Santa & Mrs. Claus/100

Evin & John/4000

Mrs. Claus: Draw I play double summon and summon my Rudolph the big buff reindeer *a giant buff reindeer appears and has a red nose with lights caught in his horns* then I sacrifice him to summon my Ms Claus *a woman appeared on Mrs. Claus’s side of the field wearing a red santa hat and a skirt with a blouse on wearing elf shoes* now I set a card and end

John: draw I summon Candycane boy *a small boy wearing a outfit like Christmas warrior’s appeared on johns side of the field holding a candycane with white angel wings and blonde hair* so now my warrior is 4000 and I end my turn

Santa: thank you I play monster reborn and bring back my fusion then I play de-fusion and sac both my nutcrackers to summon my Santa *Santa appears on Santa’s side of the field wearing red overalls and no shirt wearing a Christmas hat and holding two katanas* and since Ms Claus is on the field he is 3500 attack

John: big woop

Santa: now Santa attack candycane boy and end this *throws the katanas at the boy and they turn and hit the warrior and bounce off and hit Santa and Santa explodes*

Mrs. Claus & Santa:0000

John & Evin:4000

John: Santa you of all people should have known that while candycane soldier is on the field you cannot choose candycane boy as a attack target and while a monster with Christmas in its name is on the field that you cannot choose candycane soldier as a attack target so you had to choose my warrior which has 500 more attack than your monster so you lose and you should have known that because you made them for me last year

Santa: yes I do remember those cards you wanted three Christmas based warriors and that’s what you got

Evin: john its dawn head home

Santa: Evin put this under your tree for me john your house is next ill take you home

Later at johns house

John: cool a new duel disk thanks mom thanks dad

John’s parents: your Welcome now Open this one next *hands john a small package*

John: woh this is a rare card thanks

Recently at Evin’s house

Evin: woh this is a equip for scorpinoc thanks guys and a new duel disk cool

Evin’s parents: we did not get you a duel disk but we got you that one of a kind card

Evin: I know you didn’t get me the duel disk Santa did

Evin’s parents: you still beleve in Santa Claus do you have proof he exist’s

Evin: ya see *shows them a picture of him John Santa & Mrs. Claus*

Evin’s parents: yes you actually have proof cool

Cards this chapter

6lvo4mg.jpg

6pt6pl1.jpg

6lnfbsk.jpg

837f0r6.jpg

8f0lbfs.jpg

6tlbtpt.jpg

6x1oc9e.jpg

89uzf54.jpg

Made by kid 6lyb59v.jpg

8evmmmo.jpg

made by kid 87dd1zt.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

New characters

Name: Shadow

Deck: shadow dragons

Bio: a dark secretive duelist

Attitude: secretive

Pic: 85xbcev.jpg

DUEL SHADOW DUELIST/VS/EVIN

DUEL MS.JENSON /VS/ JOHN

Somewhere in a dark ally

????: you lost kid now hand over your rarest card

Kid: but why do you want this card it’s so weak

????: that may be but that is my card now give it

Kid: fine here *hands him the card*

Later that day after school

Evin: *talking to his duel spirit (freeze ray dragon)* hey buddy how about we go find ourselves a duel

Freeze ray: grrr

Evin: cool lets go

????: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Evin: did you here that let’s go *runs in a ally and see’s a cloaked man* hey you I challenge you to a duel so what’s your name

????: my name is shadow how about we put our rarest cards on the line to make this interesting

Evin: deal LETS DUEL

Shadow: ill go first I summon my unknown shadow *a black dragon with bat-like wings appears on his field and roars* and set two cards

Evin: draw I summon my double dragon *a blue and a red dragon appear that look like twins then they look at each other and laugh* and attack *the two dragons charge up beams the blue one uses a red beam and the red one uses a blue beam* and crush your monster

Shadow: I flip negate attack *a force field appears around his monster and the attack stops*

Evin: I will attack again *the two dragons charge up beams the blue one uses a red beam and the red one uses a blue beam*

Shadow: no my monster

Evin: I set a card and end

Shadow: draw I play the ritual awaiting the dragon *a gray dragon appears* now I send two level 4 monsters from my hand and summon SHADOW DRAGON 4 *the gray dragon roars loud then out of no were a big black and red dragon appears and lets out a threatening roar* now crush his puny dragon *swoops down and crushes the two dragons* now I set a card

Evin: draw (what I drew the card that could win me this but I cant play it what to do what to do)

Meanwhile in a museum

Ms. Jenson: yes now the cards will be my masters

John: not if I can help it

Ms. Jenson: oh really what are you gonna do duel me for them

John: that’s exactly what im gonna do LET’S DUEL

Ms. Jenson: fine ill go first I summon the dirty eraser *a chalk board eraser covered in white chalk dust with a wicked looking smile appeared on the teachers side of the field* now I end

John: draw I summon my child warrior *a small child wearing shorts and shoulder pads with a sword bigger than him on johns side of the field* and crush your eraser *warrior slices the eraser in half* I end

Ms. Jenson/2600

John/4000

Back in the ally

Evin: (I got it) ill play the field dragon’s den all dragons lose 4 stars so now I can summon this DRAGON RULER SCORPINOC *a giant red dragon appears with a scorpion tail and roars* and I equip him with the equip spell scorpinoc’s rage *his scorpion tail changes to a normal tail and has a spike ball at the end* which gives him a extra 500 attack points to make him 3700 now I play mountain to make him 3900

Now crush that puny thing *fly’s at the shadow dragon and flips so the spike flys at the shadow dragons head then stops*what

Shadow: I played mirror force

Evin: no I end

Shadow: I summon shadow dragon 2 *a yellowish dragon lands* now both you attack for game *both dragons blow fire and Evin’s life points drop to 0*

Shadow lp/4000

Evin lp/0000

Evin: I lost

Shadow: give me you rarest card

Evin: *black aura surrounds his deck and him then speaks in a evil voice* try to take it from me *then puts out hand and sends shadow flying* this new deck will not fail me

Meanwhile at the museum

Ms. Jenson: draw good I play dirty chalkboard *a chalk board covered in dust appeared* now I can summon back my dirty eraser *the chalk cleared and the eraser was standing there* now I sacrifice him to summon the wicked pencil *a crazy looking pencil appeared and cackled* and he has 1950 attack and your monster only has 1800 attack *the pencil marks all over the face of child warrior then the warrior explodes*

John: ah

Ms. Jenson/2600

John/ 3850

Ms. Jenson: I end

John: draw sweet I play warriors gift now I can either summon my monster with half the attack points or add all its attack to my life and ill bring it back *the ground splits in two and then child comes out leaning on his sword and crawls out slowly* now I summon moonlit warrior *a female ninja appeared wearing a short dress and holding two katana swords* now I attack with moonlit warrior *the ninja jumped did a back flip and slashed but backfired and stabed herself* now I can summon damage warrior *a warrior wearing cracked armor on his shoulder and wearing a cloak with a long sword on his back and a double bladed sword in his hand* damage warrior destroy her monster *damage warrior throws his double blade and it spun like a frizbee torward’s the pencil and sliced it in half then he jumped pulled out his long sword and slashed him downwards and it exploded*

Ms. Jenson/1950

John/ 3850

John: now child warrior attack *the warrior runs and slashes the teacher*

Ms. Jenson/ 1050

John/ 3850

John: I end

Ms. Jenson/ draw I set a monster I end

John/ draw now child warrior attack *slashes and the face - down explodes* now damage warrior finish this *the damage warrior throws his double blade then jumps and slashes down with his long sword then the teachers life points drop to 0* ha I win

Ms. Jenson: oh no master will not be pleased with me

John: now get out of here

Later in the dark building

Shadow: I did it master I beat him he is on our side now

????: good job Shadow I new you would prevail

Ms. Jenson: *walk’s in door* master im so sorry I failed to aquire the cards the boy john stopped me

????: so the boy john is it is quite the duelist *shouting* Evin get in here

Evin: *in a dark voice* yes master

????: I need you to take out your former friend john

Evin: yes sir

Cards this chapter

Made by kid 6yb2xdk.jpg

6lm51km.jpg

made by kid 8f1vpth.jpg

81p616a.jpg

81f7tav.jpg

73czngw.jpg

86yvc7m.jpg

732gal2.jpg

6o0c2fo.jpg

6l1njbm.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

molten ash will be in next ep and many more to come after that AND HERE IS THE EPISODE OF THE HOUR ENJOY

DUEL EVIN/VS/JOHN

At school

Alina: hey John where is Evin

John: no idea

Alina: ok

After school

John: *walking down the street* hmph I haven’t seen Evin in almost a week

Evin: *in a dark voice* so have you mist me buddy

John: Evin what’s wrong with your voice and where have you been bro

Evin: hunting for you to duel me

John: I don’t know where you are in your brain but im gonna pull you out by force

Evin & John: LETS DUEL

Evin: I go first draw awesome I summon cursed wolf pup * small yellow wolf appears with weird markings all over it in blue* now I play two warlocks spells and sacrifice my pup to summon cursed wolf king *a big yellow wolf appears with odd markings all over its body in blue with a blueish feather in its mouth* now I equip him with wolves claw*a giant claw appears on the monsters front right paw* and I call it a turn

John: a 4000 attack point on the first turn (please let me draw something good) draw cool I play magical mallet (I think ill keep Christmas warrior) now I send away four cards and draw four (perfect candycane soldier Christmas tree double summon and candycane boy a really good draw) now I play Christmas tree *a tree appears with Christmas presents under it* I can summon one monster with “Christmas” in its name I choose Christmas warrior *all the presents explode exept one then the last explodes and a man that looks like santa only with baggy red pants a red vest a santa hat and long brown hair* now I summon candycane soldier *a boy with angel wings appears wearing no shirt yet shoulder pads and baggy white pants with a green stripe and a red sash going around his waist with red and white socks on carrying a candycane with red and white hair a halo and four entenas coming out of his back* now I play double summon so I can now summon my friend candycane boy *a small boy wearing a outfit like Christmas warrior’s appeared on johns side of the field holding a candycane with white angel wings and blonde hair* so my warrior matches your wolves attack so I will call it a turn

Evin: its about time draw I set a card and summon cursed wolf of agility *a green wolf with shackles on his feet and odd yellow markings on him appeared on Evin’s side of the field* now since he is only 1800 hundred attack and a four star ill do this I attack your warrior with my wolf *he wolf ran at a tremendous speed torward’s the Christmas warrior then the warrior pulled out a present and threw it at the wolf and the wolf blew up*

Evin lp/ 1800

John lp/ 4000

now play my face-down wolfs gift so now I can special summon a cursed wolf that is up to level 8 and I choose my cursed wolf of dancing colors *a yellow and white wolf with black fur coming out of its back with red clouds on it appears on Evin’s side of the field* and his effect makes his attack equal to the attack of all monsters on the field so he is 10700 attack and I attack your Christmas warrior for game loser

John: EVIN THINK ABOUT WHAT YOURE DOING HER BRO IF YOU BEAT ME THEN YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A SENSLESS JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evin: fine I’ll let you live until next turn I end

John: draw perfect I drew this now I activate it pot of greed (please let me get some good cards) draw perfect I activate lightning vortex I ditch and all your monsters go bye bye *giant flash of lightning hits all the monsters and they shatter* now Christmas warrior attack for game *he santa clause warrior threw a present at Evin and it hit him and it exploded and his life points dropped to zero*

Evin lp/0000

John lp/4000

Evin: what happened were am I

John: its ok man your ok now*helps Evin up*

Evin: hey dude what day is it

John: Saturday why

Evin: I mean the date

John: oh it is the 2nd

Evin: WHAT TOMMOROW ARON IS TURNING THIRTEEN AND HE WANTS A DECK I NEED TO GET HIM ONE FAST

John: chill bro lets go to the card shop and buy some packs and build him a alien deck

Evin: ya its all good let’s go

John: ya come on

Meanwhile in the dark building

????: WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE GOT BEAT

Shadow: im so sorry master

Voice: *comes from no were* SLICER WE LOST OUR BEST DUELIST BESIDES YOU NOW I LEFT YOU IN CHARGE OF THIS PART OF THE PLAN BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST DUELISTS WE HAVE SO DO NOT FAIL ME AGAIN

Slicer: yes sir I will handle these kids personally

Voice: you better

NEW CARDS (im only gonna post cards ive never posted before)

2rcc2td.jpg

2nlqpz5.jpg

2yl7fkj.jpg

23uocuf.jpg

23uocuf.jpg

9fvclc.jpg

5x6i3n.jpg

nq1dma.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived