new fan-fic (if u read plz post also)

asuma181

do you think this is good  

1 member has voted

1. 1. do you think this is good

sorry for posting 4 times but heres the new episode and my great comeback

name: aron jones

attitude:musician

bio: a young boy who loves music and wants to be a great duelist like his big bro

deck:guitarist

pic:2up7i4m.jpg

Duel EVIN/v.s./ARON

Evin: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR OUT OF ALIEN PACKS

Shopkeeper: sorry Evin just sold my last one a couple minutes before you got here

Evin: man Aron's gonna kill me i swore i would get him a deck

Shopkeeper: well i have this new pack its full of guitar monsters

Evin: well Aron would like that he's a guitar player i'll take five

Shopkeeper: here you are *handing Evin the packs* twenty dollars please

Evin: here you go *handing the Shopkeeper the money* and thanks you saved my butt

LATER AT EVINS HOUSE

Evin's families: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARON

Aron: wow a new duel disk thanks mom and dad now Evin got me a new deck yes

Evin: how bout we test it and your new duel disk out *getting into dueling position*

Aron: ok lets go *getting into dueling position*

Evin: I'll go first i summon double dragon *a blue dragon and a red dragon appear that look identical and then they look at each other and laugh* and know ill play dragons gate *a green portal appears with what looks like a face at the back of it* and bring out blue eye's white triplets *out from the mouth of one of the portals three blue eye’s white dragon babies come and sit down by each other and start breathing out baby white lightning’s* now i play double summon *two warlocks appear and raise there staffs into the air and a giant ball of energy appears and a dragon forms in it* and now ill sacrifice my two monsters to bring out freeze ray dragon *a giant blue dragon appeared with a blue mane and blue fur on the back of his arms then he let out a threatening roar* now i end

Aron: it's about time i was about to fall asleep now i summon anchor guitar player * a squid looking human with a guitar shaped like a anchor and got positioned to play* and now i play double summon and bring out guitar player dragon * a dragon wearing a old wore out shirt and pants with a bowler hat a bottle and a guitar in his hands* now i equip him with a axe of despair and end

Evin: well your monsters to strong for freeze ray but his effect will do i freeze both your monsters *both monsters got captured in a block of ice* and I get two freeze tokens *two flamish entities appear on the field* and now ill sacrifice them and summon dragon ruler scorpinoc *a giant red dragon appears with a scorpion like tail and black horns then it let out a tremendous roar* now I'll play pot of greed so i get two new cards now i play lightning vortex and all your monsters go bye bye *two big bolts of lightning strike the creatures in the ice and they shatter* now scorpinoc freeze ray attack for game *the red dragon charges and slashes its tail and freeze ray dragon launches his usual beam of ice at Aron it hits Aron and Arons life points drop to zero *

Aron/0000

Evin/4000

Aron: man I lost

Evin dont worry I've been dueling a lot longer than you its natural you lost ha ha ha ha

Aron: shut up

MEANWHILE AT SLICER'S HEADQUARTERS

Slicer: WHAT DO YOU MEAN MASTER I AM GETTING KNOCKED OUT OF MY POSITION

????: I mean your out shadow is taking your position unless

Slicer: unless unless what

????: unless you can beat the Evin boy in a duel like shadow

Slicer: yes I will beat him master

????: you must also beat his friend john

Shadow: MASTER THATS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME JOHN HUGH'S IS A STRONG DUELIST HE EVEN BROKE MY CONTROL OVER THE EVIN BOY

????: thats the whole point of the test

Slicer: I will not fail you master

????: you better not Slicer or the most action you will be seeing is grass growing

________________________________________________________________________________

cards this chapter

7w94tvq.jpg

8ekbztl.jpg

8fnizyo.jpg

8fkho51.jpg

2rpbho1.jpg

xaum10.jpg

87cqe02.jpg

8alxroh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

heres the new episode

Aron: mom how come Evin gets to go to Europe and i have to stay here and pack

Aron's mom: because he paid for it himself

Aron: so its still not fair

MEANWHILE IN EUROPE

Evin: wow John you really out did yourself this time how did you ever get Ms.Jenson the stuck up teacher to let us go to Europe

John: I didnt I asked the principle

MEANWHILE IN DOMINO CITY

Slicer: you are you the one they call Evin Jones

Aron: no im his brother the names Aron

Slicer: oh even better lets go *grabs Aron and runs away*

MEANWHILE IN EUROPE

Evin: hey John me and you havnt dueled in a while how about we *phone rings* one sec *talking on phone* hello

Slicer: hello Evin

Evin: alright who is this and how did you get my number

Slicer: you'll find out in due time you will come back to Domino City and find me in the ally where you dueled shadow and duel me that is if you want to see your brother again

Evin: wait you have Aron put him on now

Slicer: sure why not here take the phone boy

Aron: Evin help me please

Evin: Aron hold on ill be there as soon as possible

Aron: hurry please

Slicer: bye bye *hangs up*

Evin: John we have to get to Domino City fast

John: got it lets go get Mr.Wheller

Mr.Wheller: I'm sorry boy's but I cant take you back until the scheduled date tomorrow

Evin: but why not I have to be there by ten A.M. tomorrow or somethng bads gonna happen

Mr.Wheller: what is this bad thing thats gonna happen

Evin: my younger brother Aron has been kidnapped by some dude and I have to get back to the city and duel him to save my little brother

Mr.Wheller: Im sorry i cant take you guys back

Evin: can you at least drive us to the airport i have enough money for two tickets

Mr.Wheller: that i can do yo Ms.J watch the kids ill be right back come on lets go

MEINWHIL IN DOMINO CITY

Slicer: so I hear your brothers quite the duelist

Aron: he's a better duelist than you any day

Slice: we'll just see about that now won't we

MEINWHILE AT A AIRPORT IN EUROPE

Mr:Wheller: well here you boy's are lets go get your tickets *walks in the door*

Ticket counter lady: two tickets to Domino City here you are

Evin: thank you *walks to gate with John* thanks for everything Mr.Wheller

Mr.Wheller: no problem just beat this guy for me to

Evin: alright I will see ya around John lets go *walks on plane and sits*

John: ys thanks Mr.Wheller *walks on plane and sits*

Evin: *in his mind* Aron here i come

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived