The Legendary Card Makers ~ Starting Our Group Card Making Project

Kocrow17

Ok, I'll add the link.

I would like to announce the promotion of Azuh to "Legendary" Status. I wasn't planning on ever giving someone an "instant promotion", but his Zero Set was almost PERFECT. It covered a large field of support and played off the "0 life points" angle amazingly.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok' date=' I'll add the link.

I would like to announce the promotion of Azuh to "Legendary" Status. I wasn't planning on ever giving someone an "instant promotion", but his Zero Set was almost PERFECT. It covered a large field of support and played off the "0 life points" angle amazingly.

[/quote']

YAY good, i like Azuh ^_^

Ok' date=' I'll add the link.

[/quote']

ok?

and ive only been in here for like... errr... a few hours rofl

glad to be up with you legendaries... :D

Derek' date=' thanks for joining. That leaves only 2 unanswered invites, but neither of them are that active anyway. I say this is a pretty good turn out.

[/quote']

It's my pleasure & Thanks GAK! I think by my joining It'll truly improve my card making ability. What do you guys think of my Innocent Hunter, Rikabu . What I need help in is thinking of more clever card ideas.

I just started a new set based around using your Graveyard as a playing field.

Playing with the Graveyard

Nice but kinda overpowered. I like the idea

BTW here is my article:

Making original Card effects:

There are many ways to make one. You can either "play" with some not used zones or introduce new terms in the metagame.

Some examples are:

God Kaze's Face Down Attack Position Summoning

My set in progress which allows monsters to be treated to be on the field while in the hand.

Rholowie's playing with the graveyard set preview

and more

OCG:

When you are making the new meta you actually make the OCG for it. Since it is new you say what is right and what wrong. When you make a card with negative ATK you should give some explanation before you post the cards in text format or in parenthesis in the card.

Balancing:

To make it balanced try adding some drawbacks or costs to activate some kinda powerful effects. Plus, if you want it to be more surprising and risky, try adding rolling a dice or tossing a coin.

Cool ,I think now my Cheerful Memory set will have some new cards with original effects lets say can be sent back to your deck or something like that well I also think people shouldn't judge sets at first because some might be underpowered (like my set ) but their is a reason so I could use it in the strategy based on getting the weak out for more of the weak kind of a loop effect I HOPE to post it later when I have made 25 cards and yes every archive has helped me in a way and lastly great idea God Kaze

I just started a new set based around using your Graveyard as a playing field.

Playing with the Graveyard

Nice but kinda overpowered. I like the idea

BTW here is my article:

Making original Card effects:

There are many ways to make one. You can either "play" with some not used zones or introduce new terms in the metagame.

Some examples are:

God Kaze's Face Down Attack Position Summoning

My set in progress which allows monsters to be treated to be on the field while in the hand.

Rholowie's playing with the graveyard set preview

and more

OCG:

When you are making the new meta you actually make the OCG for it. Since it is new you say what is right and what wrong. When you make a card with negative ATK you should give some explanation before you post the cards in text format or in parenthesis in the card.

Balancing:

To make it balanced try adding some drawbacks or costs to activate some kinda powerful effects. Plus' date=' if you want it to be more surprising and risky, try adding rolling a dice or tossing a coin.

[/quote']

I Think After A While We Should Post The Articles All On 1 Thread. Kinda Like An Archive. Could I Post It?

How is everyone doing ^_^

I myself am just defending myself withing a possible arguement

Some distasteful members who think they have the right to question my comments and talk down to me are attacking me over a harmless comment, they are commenting to the extreme, as you could imagine i am defending myself within the arguement of course as i will not be spoken to in such a rude manner by children.

Hey, um, I wanna know if Kaze or anybody still cares for my Levia Dragon cards. I know they are old, but I really am proud of those cards, and I don't wanna see them die. But I don't wanna get negged for posting on old stuff. So, um, can sombody please still tell me if i can upgrade on them? BTW, can ou tell me if it is ok to make more? Sorry for the useless post, but I really do love these cards:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=17800&page=1

Hey' date=' um, I wanna know if Kaze or anybody still cares for my Levia Dragon cards. I know they are old, but I really am proud of those cards, and I don't wanna see them die. But I don't wanna get negged for posting on old stuff. So, um, can sombody please still tell me if i can upgrade on them? BTW, can ou tell me if it is ok to make more? Sorry for the useless post, but I really do love these cards:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=17800&page=1

[/quote']

dude, why didnt you just ask me?! thats what im here for, im not here for you just to throw your old use up towels on, im not a frickin towle hamper!!!

lol, having that said

yeah stupid, make more! they were really good! an excellent idea =)

Archived