Throw me a Rope and I will hold on fo dear Life [Rope of Life]

Make sure you include the card name in the title otherwise you're going to get a warning or something.

This card is not good in Dark Worlds because the discard is a cost to activate this card so there effects wouldn't trigger at all. This card was bad back in the day but may see more play now that Infernities are out. I wouldn't even use this card in a FRD deck because you want to selectively discard your cards to trigger effects not ditch them just because.

Awesome with infernitys!!

I've actually used this on infernity guardian.

a 2000 ATK unkillable monster is quite effective I've found.

funny....when i playing againist my friend whos runs Infernities, he thought the same, until i summoned my Caius ;) i <3 it when my opponets THINK that their Gaurdians are UNKILLABLE.

as for Rope, Infernities dont need this really, they have Necromancer, and with the new support coming out, strongly proves that.

Awesome with infernitys!!

I've actually used this on infernity guardian.

a 2000 ATK unkillable monster is quite effective I've found.

funny....when i playing againist my friend whos runs Infernities' date=' he thought the same, until i summoned my Caius ;) i <3 it when my opponets THINK that their Gaurdians are UNKILLABLE.

as for Rope, Infernities dont need this really, they have Necromancer, and with the new support coming out, strongly proves that.

[/quote']

caius is a good reponse, but if you think that is going to slow me down while playing infernities, think again.

guardian is a stall for a turn or two, not a key card.

it's all meant to slow you down to allow me to draw mirage,

(which will likely get banned, or gun, one or the other needs to go to stop the 4 syncnhro summoning that spells certain doom for you. limiting them will only lower the number of synchros summoned, which, while acceptable to most, is only a stop gap.)

the more important part is that is emptys your hand and activates all their powers.

Archived