y is....

david 10101

is YCMaker rly rly gay has no lyf so he goes on a yugioh site (his mom dont even lyk him. his mum lyks me more)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. is YCMaker rly rly gay has no lyf so he goes on a yugioh site (his mom dont even lyk him. his mum lyks me more)

Question

YCMaker soooo gay, he has no lyf, cmon i mean he's on a yugioh at his age, i left n cme bk coz i wanted 2 say dis. if he bans or suspends me it wil prove he cnt cll me sumfink bk. i cnt believe it thho, if im banned it means YCMaker is a pussy hole.

Me bein banned - YCMaker is a pussy hole

• Answers 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no i aint been on this site 4 years. ur on this site 23/7 the other hour is used 4 fuckin ur mom

Four years? Where'd you get that number from?

Nah' date=' I have a much better life than to waste my time on here 23/7.

And which mom? I have a real mom, and about 7 Step moms that are hawt as hell. Which one?

[/quote']

i didnt mean 4 years...i meant for years u dik. and how dirty..u think ur stepmums hot. well its not ur fault, there the only woman you've evr seen naked

srsly' date=' ur grmmr s reeli awfl eyeve nvr seeen sch awfl grmmr n mi hole lyf.

Go to school dumb ass!

[/quote']

get a lyf instead of spendin it on a retarded site dumbass, i woz on dis site 4 a year...wen i woz 10...im now 14

Grammar fail.

Math fail.

Ever fail.

You sir, have won the trophy of a life time!

FailTrophy.jpg

no i aint been on this site 4 years. ur on this site 23/7 the other hour is used 4 fuckin ur mom

And which mom? I have a real mom, and about 7 Step moms that are hawt as hell. Which one?

[/quote']

i didnt mean 4 years...i meant for years u dik. and how dirty..u think ur stepmums hot. well its not ur fault, there the only woman you've evr seen naked

You can't be related to Step Mothers by blood.

And you took this for serious. I have no step mothers.

srsly' date=' ur grmmr s reeli awfl eyeve nvr seeen sch awfl grmmr n mi hole lyf.

Go to school dumb ass!

[/quote']

get a lyf instead of spendin it on a retarded site dumbass, i woz on dis site 4 a year...wen i woz 10...im now 14

Grammar fail.

Math fail.

Ever fail.

FailTrophy.jpg

[/quote']

*hi-fives*

wow' date=' u wasted bout 1 min of ur lyf goin on sum site n gettin a trophy...this is wot im tlkin bout

[/quote']

Wow, you wasted about, your entire life acting stupid and moronic on the internet saying stuff just to prove how stupid you are... This is what I'm talking about.

Go to school dumb ass!

[/quote']

Grammar fail.

Math fail.

Ever fail.

FailTrophy.jpg

[/quote']

yeah course i did, they culdnt stand ur dads small cock

Go to school dumb ass!

[/quote']

Grammar fail.

Math fail.

Ever fail.

FailTrophy.jpg

[/quote']

yeah course i did, they culdnt stand ur dads small cock

Fail post is fail.

yeah course i did' date=' they culdnt stand ur dads small cock

[/quote']

Hang on, let me get my noob grammar translater to understand what the hell you're saying...

Damn, it's so noobish and hideous, that it broke. Damn, now I can only assume that you probably said that you're a dimwited moron that has horrible grammar and such.

I pity you.

Archived