y is....

david 10101

is YCMaker rly rly gay has no lyf so he goes on a yugioh site (his mom dont even lyk him. his mum lyks me more)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. is YCMaker rly rly gay has no lyf so he goes on a yugioh site (his mom dont even lyk him. his mum lyks me more)

Question

YCMaker soooo gay, he has no lyf, cmon i mean he's on a yugioh at his age, i left n cme bk coz i wanted 2 say dis. if he bans or suspends me it wil prove he cnt cll me sumfink bk. i cnt believe it thho, if im banned it means YCMaker is a pussy hole.

Me bein banned - YCMaker is a pussy hole

• Answers 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ur mom. i gave her sex lessons she gave me grammar lessons

I don't give a damn who gave you grammar lessons.

Because they obviously did a horrible job.

You are racist. If you were knowledgable' date=' you would post mostly with good grammar. If you were knowledgable, you wouldn't insult the creator of the site because he has a life. If you were knowledgable, you would stop viewing YCM because you fail.

[/quote']

That's just it.

He isn't knowledgable.

You are racist. If you were knowledgable' date=' you would post mostly with good grammar. If you were knowledgable, you wouldn't insult the creator of the site because he has a life. If you were knowledgable, you would stop viewing YCM because you fail.

[/quote']

wot u retarded jabroni. did i funk u up so much u had 2 say dat.

coz ppl lyk u r on it stoopid

gayest reason ever just like you

BURN' date='PWNED,OWNED,AND CAT[hr']

black people on this site=go 2 jail u fast f***ers

japanese n chinese ppl=go eat sum more rice/noodles

indians=go bk 2 the slum u dogs and eat ur curry from ur bin

R u funking seroius. You r that funking racist. Get th efuck out here. Go back to eating you damn potatoe chips u fatass. Now u crossed the line. Even though im not black, jap or china, or indian you r a funking bastard u stupid jabroni, go gat a funking life u stupid funking slutty horny bastard. Go funk you dad no one wants u here

[/quote']

wot u retarded c***. did i f*** u up so much u had 2 say dat.

If you were knowledgable, you would know how much you f***'d up. You know you're retarded. Now GTFO before you get a slap.

come 2 my endzz init . i'll beet da s*** out of u. i live in engaland. in london' date=' in essex, in dagenham. my street is 242 bonham road. i am short wid 3 brothers and my name aint david dats my last name. my name is thomas david barrass. im polish and proud

[/quote']

No one gives a damn about your empty threats over the internet.

Or your location. Or your brothers.

Archived