Crashzx

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My cards:

[spoiler=Cards]

91565sh.jpg

Effect:

If you have 3 or less cards in your hand, this card cannot attack. If you have a "Rysh the Apocalypse Dragon" in your Deck, you can add 2 Dragon-Type monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck, to send it to your Graveyard. Once per turn, discard 1 card to your Graveyard, and pay 500 Life Points. If you do not, destroy this card.

91565hn.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your Graveyard, by Tributing 1 "Nonos the Chaos Dragon" when you have no cards in your hand. Draw 1 card before you Summon this card. When this card is Summoned you can destroy all cards on the field (except this card). If you have no cards in your hand, destroy this card. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard, to draw 1 card. This card gains 1200 ATK for each removed from play Dragon-Type monster. When this card attacks, it loses 400 ATK. Discard 1 card each time this card attacks.

Hope I'm not too late.

[align=center][spoiler=Cards]342537.jpg

This card is also treated as a Zombie-Type. This card can only be Summoned by the effect of "The Handmaiden's Malicious Doll". As long as you control this card, your opponent can attack you directly. Each time you lose 1000 Life Points due to Direct Attacks, remove from play 1 monster your opponent controls, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to 3/4 of its original ATK. If your Life Points would drop to 0 due to Direct Attacks, remove this card and cards from your hand or deck, to increase your Life Points by 200 for each card removed(Max. of 10 cards).

342537.jpg

This card is also treated as a Zombie-Type. Once per turn, remove from play 1 Spell card from your Hand, field, or Graveyard. If you do not, destroy this card. When you remove a Spell from play, you can pay 400 Life Points to activate 1 of these effects according to what the Spell type was:

-None: Increase this cards' ATK by 200.

-Equip: Decrease 1 monster's ATK by 200.

-Continuous: Both players lose 100 Life Points for every Spell they control.

-Quick-Play: Attack you opponent directly.

-Field: All monsters on the field has their DEF increased by 200.

-Ritual: Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Malicious Handmaiden" from your hand.

[/align]

ok so fish vs tom=tom

Azra vs Milk= Milk

Ok Milk and Tom

The final round is to create a whole 10 cards that are all....Dragons

3 Level 4 monsters. 2 Level 6 monsters.1 Level 8 or higher monster.2 spells.2 traps.

Ok go remember its a dragon based set ok go

hehe haha guess what your unable to enter any of my contests now and you can't comment on a comment of mine because i asked the mods and i have a restraing order for your so leave me alone and get a real lfe you internet tough guy

Wow now I cant enter any of your contests ! What will I do ...... I wont be able to get my little stupid 100 points. [lolsarcasm]

Well that means you cant enter mine

O and guess what next week im making a tournament and loads of members will get reps and points and the champion will get 10000 points.

And I can still vote in 1on1s since I dont care who the member is and I just vote by the card properly.

You have no experience in Yugioh so you can just leave and join a kiddy site.

No one cares on joining your contests cos they have small prizes.

My Cards:

[spoiler=Monsters]

91565na.jpg

If you control another face-up Dragon-Type monster, double the ATK of this card. When this card attacks an opponent's monster, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

91565h.jpg

If this card is Normal Summoned while you have 6 cards in your hand, your opponent loses 100 Life Points for each card on the field. You can Tribute this card and discard 1 card, to add 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

91565r.jpg

When this card inflicts Battle Damage, activate 1 of the following effects: -Destroy this card and 1 monster your opponent controls. -Discard 1 cards and halve this card's ATK to destroy 1 card on the field.

91565ek.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. You can Tribute 1 Dragon-Type monster you control to Normal Summon this card. This card gains the effect of the Tributed monster. The ATK of this card is equal to the Level of the Tributed monster x 500.

91565c.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 DARK and 1 LIGHT Dragon-Type monster you control. Once per turn, you can change the Attribute of this card to either LIGHT or DARK. This card gains the following effects based on its Attribute: -LIGHT: This card gains 1000 ATK. -DARK: This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

91565z.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 Dragon-Type monsters while you have 4 or more Dragon-Type monsters in your Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, you can remove from play all monsters in your Graveyard. This card gains 600 ATK for each monster removed from play by this effect. You can decrease this card's ATK by 600 to negate the activation of an opponent's card effect.

[spoiler=Spells]

91565yi.jpg

Equip only to a Dragon-Type monster you control. If the equipped monster battles an opponent's Effect Monster, you can pay 500 Life Points to have the equipped monster gain the Effect Monster's effect until the end of the Battle Phase.

91565j.jpg

When a Dragon-Type monster is Sumoned to your side of the field, you can draw 1 card. If the drawn card was a Dragon-Type monster, you can inflict 500 damage to your opponent. Then discard the Dragon-Type monster. If drawn the card was a Spell or Trap card, pay 500 Life Points or destroy the Summoned monster.

[spoiler=Traps]

91565cy.jpg

Neither player can Set monsters. If a non-Dragon-Type monster is Summoned, you can discard 1 card to change the Battle Position of that monster. All Battle Damage inflicted to a player by battles including a Dragon-Type monster is halved.

91565p.jpg

Activate only when a Dragon-Type monster is destroyed. Destroy all monsters on the field.

Archived