6th:SphinxPharoah

7th:Frex

8th:Atman

It was a hard decision but now the Second Round

1st Match:Tomtekorv VS Atman

2nd Match:Milk-Chan VS Frex

3rd:Azra the Soulslayer VS SphinxPharoah

4th Match:Santa's Little Helper VS Fish ~

Your Challenge is to create a Fish-Type Monster Level 4 or lower with an effect 4 lines or longer.

I'll assume to just post here.

[spoiler=Meduse' date= Deity of the Seas]

342537r.jpg

This card is also treated as a Fish and Aqua-Type. This card can only be Summoned by Tributing Fish, Aqua, and Sea Serpent-Type monsters whose total Level equals 12 or more. If this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to your Graveyard at the end of the turn it was Special Summoned. If "Umi", "Umiruka", or "A Legendary Ocean" is in play, when a WATER monster attacks, increase this card's ATK by 100. By decreasing this card's ATK by 400, destroy 1 Spell or Trap that targets this card.

Wasn't the card supposed to be Level 4 or lower?

ok so right i will announce who is in what position

1st:Tomtekorv

2nd:Fish ~

3rd:Milk-Chan

4th:SphinxPharoah

5th:Santa's Little Helper

6th:Frex

Results for the First Round:

1st:Tomtekorv

2nd:Milk-Chan

3rd:Azra the Soulslayer

4th:Fish ~

5th:Santa's Little Helper

6th:SphinxPharoah

7th:Frex

8th:Atman

It was a hard decision but now the Second Round

1st Match:Tomtekorv VS Atman

2nd Match:Milk-Chan VS Frex

3rd:Azra the Soulslayer VS SphinxPharoah

4th Match:Santa's Little Helper VS Fish ~

Your Challenge is to create a Fish-Type Monster Level 4 or lower with an effect 4 lines or longer.

Didn't understand? >.>

no his card was better than yours but not better than milk-chan AND i found OCG errors i didn't see before :( don't question me again please i know what im doing

Got bored waiting for entrees

344846a.jpg

LORE:When this card is Summoned you may not attack with this card unless you pay 700 Life Points.If this card attacks an opponents monster and that monster is destroyed you can do 1 of the following: 1)Draw 1 card. 2)Deal 500 Life Points to your opponent. 3)Discard 1 card from your opponents hand.

here is my entry.

469916ii.jpg

Lore

This card cannot be Normal, Flip, or Special Summoned Unless "Umi" is on the field. While "Umi" is on the field this card cannot be destoyed. When your opponent has a Spell or Trap card on the field, this card can Attack Directly. When "Umi" is removed from the field, destroy this card.

I'm not used to making Fish cards, but I will do my best:

49703r.jpg

When you Special Summon a LIGHT monster from your Deck, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card and declare an Attribute, except DARK. This card gains the effects of all monsters with the declared Attribute on the field until the End Phase.

Sorry 'bout that. Missed that part. Just entered what I had. Excuse that last card. My revised entry...

[spoiler=Whale of Infinity and Beyond]

[align=center]342537.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. Any increase or decrease of ATK or DEF this card receives, carries on if it is sent to the Graveyard, Hand, Deck, or removed zone. If this is the only monster on your field, all monsters are treated as WATER. Each turn that this card is in your hand, place an Infinity counter on it. When this card is Summoned, increase this card's ATK by 500 for each Infinity counter on it. If this card does not attack during the turn it was Summoned, decrease it's ATK by 1000 for each Infinity counter on. When this card returns to your hand due to its Spirit effect, remove all Infinity counters on it. The Damage that this card inflicts cannot exceed 4000. If it normally would, reduce it to 4000. Any WATER monster destroyed by this card is Special Summoned during the End Phase of the turn it was destroyed with an increase of 1000 ATK until this card returns to your hand.[/align]

Archived